Tooth rotting fluff

Overview

I was trying out to be more detailed and let actions speak more than words, so have this sweet first dance as them as husbands. 

He took the hands of the smaller boy and. Pulled him close as he let out a hum. Soft music played in the background as the two gently swayed around the floor. One step, then two. Rinse and repeat. The violin played a delightful note then the redhead knew what was coming. He stopped swaying and gently dipped the blonde under him. The smaller's eyes shone and his lips parted lightly, excitement and love laid a filter in those crimson eyes that the other loved so dearly. The redhead lightly laughed and spun his lover. The other joined the light laughter as they started to sway again. The room disappeared around them. Red met red and they leaned in on the last note. The music left but fireworks were put in their place. Whoops and hollers filled the air and the two boys leaned back out kf the kiss. Both had their eyes closed and large smiles placed on their face. "I love you," the redhead whispered, just loud enough for the one to hear. It was only meant for him and only him. His life, his love. "I love you to" the other replied back. Tears ran down the blondes eyes as he gazed at him. Tears gathered in the others eyes as he pulled in his husband closer than humanly possible. "For ever Eijiro," he finished, kissing the others cheek, catching a few tears with his lips. "Forever and always, Katsuki." The taller finished off. They met in another kiss and stayed there in bliss. Both with their lovers arms.

Alright sorry this s so short but i im really proud of it. I think its really sweet and i love it. sorry for the typos and everything, i was on my phone typing this. Anyways this is to make up for not updating yesterday and im sorry. I know i said i was gonna update every once a week but i think im gonna start trying to do every other day. Anyways Thank you for reading and i hope you have a good day.