Who's that? *other*

overview

kiri gets his soulmate name and hes so dumb

An alarm rings out from the room and Kirishima groans at the sound. Light floods in from the curtains and he turns off his alarm. He through an arm over his eyes to shield them and rolls over. He removes his arm then looks around at the room. He sets up with another groans and rolls out his joints. They pop and settle back. He grins and throws the blanket off of him. He starts off towards his door and flicks the light sqitch on, letting the room flood with light. He squints his eyes at the light and stumbles towards his closet. He removes his night clothes and replaces them with his uniform, finishing it off with the red tie. He then puts on some deodorant with a little bit of cologne, and gathers his bathroom essentials, like a toothbrush, hair care, and face wash. He yawns as he opens the door and heads off to the shared bathroom. 

"Good morning Kirishima, happy birthday!" Midoryia calls out as Kirishima enters the commons room, after putting back his bathroom things in favor for his school bag. Kirishima lets out a smile. "Thanks man! Good Morning to you to." He replies then heads to the kitchen. He settles on somehting small adn simle, like an apple, and eats quietly. Midoryia joins him with a smile playing on his lips. "So, did you get your soulmates name yet?" he questions and Kirishima eyes widen. He chuckles alittle and slaps his forehead. "I totally forgot, but no i dont have it. I was born around five, so ill get it then." he explains, he totally forgot about the soulmate thing today. When you turn sixteen your soulmates name will come up on your wrist. Midoryia lets out an 'oh' and head back towards the common room to talk to Todoroki, who just entered. 

"Kiri! Kiri! Kiri!" Mina yelled as she ran towards the redhead and leaped onto him, arms going over the shoulders, legs around the waist. "Mina, calm down what is it?" He asked, putting an arm under her so she doesn't fall. Her smile widdens. "Its your birthday! Happy birthday! Your going to meet your soulmate today right? I bet its this beautiful, wonderful, hot, explosive, blonde guy." she teases and Kirishima flushes as red as his hair. He shushes her and looks around the room. "Mina," he hisses out, "He could hear you." He finishes with a glare, setting down the pink girl. She only laughs and twirls a curl around her finger. "He trains in the morning and comes back in like thirty minuets." she scoffs and tugs on his arm, pushing up his sleeve. She frowns as she sees the empty wrist and looks up to the boy. "Kiri, you dont have a soulmate?" She asks, eyes showing sadness. Kirishima just laughs it off and fixes his sleeves. "I was born late in the day, ill get the name then." he assures and mina lights up again. "Alrightly, lets get some breakfast, starbucks, on me!"

The two walk towards the high school, coffee in one hand and thier other hand holding each others. "You know,im so upset that Toru wasnt my soulmate, we were dating for so long. I loved her. I know have this random name." She rambles on, sipping on her drink. Kirishima nodds and holds her hand tighter for reassurance. they were both so fucking touch starved that the two gays would hold hands and cuddle, but like goals. (Babe, take notes. jk i love u) "Im kinda of worried that Bakugo wont be my soulmate, i mean like we arnt dating or anything but im so fucking gay for him. Im being unmanly and shit but hes already got his soulmate, so its probably not him." he concludes, and mina adds a nod. She huffs and takes a drink of her sweet coffee. "Soulmates suck," she concludes and Kirishima nods his head. 

"Good morning guys!" Kirishima called out as he and Mina entered the classroom. a chorus of 'good mornings' follow. "Happy birthday, shitty hair." Bakugo says as he took a seat. Kirishima turns his head at his nickname and shines a bright smile. "Thanks man," he beams. Bakugo turns with a 'tch' and a light blush on his face. That fucking smile lit up his whole goddamn world.

"Bro!" A voice calls out and Kirishima turns his head towards the direction. tetsutestu is walking up to where he set. Kirishima put on a smile. "Bro!" he calls back and they grasp hands, pulling them into a hug. "Happy birthday man," Kirishima starts and Tetsutetsu smiles back. "Happy birthday to you to bro," He replies, breaking away from the hug. "Any plans?" Kirishima asks. Tetsutetsu shrugs his shoulders. "The class wants to do something at the dorms." he replies. Kirishima smiles at the similarity. "same! I dont really know what i wa going to do if not, but they want me back around four. Wanna go do something after school together?" Kirishima asks. Tetsusu nods his head. "Hell yeah! We can get free desserts from some places." he adds on and Kirishima laughs. "Well see ya later man," He calls as he heads back to his friends. Tetsutetsu waves and walks back towards his group.

Lunch trays clack agaisnt the table as the six kids set down. "So Kirishima, got your name yet?" Jiro asks, taking a bite of her food. Kirishima shakes his head and puts down his choclate milk. "Nope, ill get it around five." he replies, and starts to eat the meat on his tray. "I cant beleive im the last one in the group to get the stupid thing." he finishes. Kaminari nods. "Yeah, i mean Jiro got yorouzu, I got a Hanta, and mina got the random name." Kaminari informs and then stops. He sets there for a second and counts on his finger. He holds up four. He turns to Bakugo. "You never told us who you got." He pouted and Bakugo only growled. "Like hell im telling you anything sparky." He spat. Kirishima only rolled his eyes at the behavior. "Cmon Bakubro, it cant be that bad i mean poor Sero here got the worst of it." Kirishima teases. "Yeah, wait a second." Kaminari adds in then hits Kirishima's shoulder at the relisation. "You'll find out later." he huffs out and crossed his arms, a light blush covering his face. Kirishima cocks and eyebrow, but decided against poking the bear.

"Yo, Tetsu you ready to head out?" Kirishima asks as he meets up with his 'brother'. Tetsutetsu flashes a grin and nods. "Hell yeah, im going to enjoy all the free food!" He calls out as he walks out of the highschool doors. 

"Had fun today, oh and text me the name you get!" Kirishima yelled as Tetsutetsu walks to his dorm. "Will do Bro, oh and happy birthday!" He calls out. "Happy birthday to you to!" Kirishima finishes out and opens the dorms. A few people pop out from behind the couches and shout 'happy birthday'. a few set on the couch, like Bakugo who was holding a funfetie popper. "Oh thanks guy!" he thanks and lets out a large smile. 

The party was simple, cake and some games. During a round of truth or dare, Kirishima starts to wince and hold his right wrist. His quirk lightly malfunctioning as he lets out a hiss of pain. "Oh, are you alright man?" Kaminari asks and leans over to the boy. The pain subsides and he nods his head. "Oh ok. Oh! Your getting your soulmate name!" Kaminari cheers and the rest turn to Kirishima. He calms his quirk and takes a deep breath. "Well dont keep us waiting, who is it?" Mina asks as she lightly bounces in her seat in anticipation. Kirishima looks down twaords his wrist and slowly takes his hand off of it. the name 'katsuki' sets on his wrist. He furrows his brows in confusion. He hums in saddens. "I dont know them." he whispers as his smile turns to a frown. kaminari taps his shoulder. "You okay?" he asks and Kirishima nods his head. "Yeah, but do you know a Katsuki?" he asks and he hears a heavy inhale. Kaminari furrows his brows, much like Kirishima, and shakes his head. "No fucking clue dude." he exclaims. Jiro starts to cackle and Bakugo huffs out and holds his head in his hands. "Oh god, if there even is a such. Please dont stick me with this fucking idiot" he whispers out. Kirishima turns a head towards him questioning. "what do you mean Bakubro?" he asks the blonde, who only shakes his head and reveals his own wrist. 'eijiro' is written there. "Oh i didnt know your soulmate and i share the same name. I would have totally thought you would be mine but your name is Bakugo." he explains, which only makes Jiro cackle louder and mina joins in. "OH my fucking god, Kirishima you are so fucking stupid. My fucking first name is Katsuki you idiot." he yells, a hand covering hsi face. The laughing get s louder and Jiro slumps into the floor. Kirishima flushes a bright red and laughs. "well, that just happened." Sero laughs out .

Okay so i love a dull kirishima, and i love a soulmate au so badda bing badda boom. I really like it. He is so fucking dumb i love him. anyways thanks for reading and i hope you have a lovely day.