Babe? *fluff*

Overview

Ok this sucks and its short, sorry but bakugo slips up one night. 

Four people manage to cram onto the small common's room couch. Kaminari and Sero were cuddled up together with Kaminari leaning on Sero chest with Sero's arm around his shoulders. Kirishima set a bit away, back against the arm rest with Mina's head on his lap. He plays absently with her pink hair as he played on his phone. The only person n the squad not in the couch was Bkaugo, but he set in the arm chair to the left of Kirishima. This was a normal position for the squad. They all like cuddles, minus Bakugo, so they platonicly cuddled ont he couch when the rest were empty. Jiro would sometimes join and set next to Kirishima, seeing there was a spot just barely enough for her to be with Mina. They all set there content with their phone or the movie playing on the tv. Bakugo grumbled as he stood up.

 "Im going to get something to drink, yall idiots need anything?" He asked, walking over to the attached kitchen. "Can denki and i have a sprite?" Sero yelled to the angry blonde, who just nodded his head. "Ugh, can i have a dr. pepper?" She asked. He then nodded again and started preparing the drinks. Noticing there was only four cups, he called out to Kirishima. "Babe? You want something?" He called out to the redhead, who snapped his head up from his phone and stared at the blonde, his face beat red. Then it finally clicked in brain what had happened. "Uh i meant eijiro. wait not that Kirishima!" He stuttered out nearly spilling the drinks. Mina and Kaminari then started laughing very loudly at the flustered boys, while sero only chuckled lightly. "Ill uh take a sprite please." Kirishima tried to play it off, whos face was still red. Bakugo grumbled.

 he handed each a drink and stop when he got to Kirshima. "Oh fuck it, Pinky tilt up a bit." Bakugo scoffed and Mina did. He sat down on his now outed boyfriends' lap and let Mina lay back down. She opened her eyes when she felt fingers run threw her hair and saw bakugo was the one. She smiled lightly and let her eyes flutter shut. 

Ok, very short but ill update this with the shorter one i did today. I thought the idea was cute but it was kinda badly written, but hey i did my best. Thanks for reading and i hope your well.