Just a little author's note

First of all im sorry that this isnt a chapter, i will probably upload one in a bit, but i just to say some things. First of all, thank you. This book has had a bit of support from some people and it has boosted my mood. So thank you, and even if your just reading thanks, i really apprechiate it, just knowing someone took time out of thier day o reading this stuff. Secondly, with all of the riots and the virus, i want to make sure everyone is safe. Its a hard time out there and its very stressfull. Please stay safe and take care guys. 

Anyways all that sapppy shit out of the way, i wan to talk about this book. Ive written and prepared alot fo chapters before hand when i just feel like writing and have about fifty oneshots or so set out. The thing is, i think i might complete this book after the fifty and make another. I dont know but anytime i see a finished oneshot book, i ususally always go for ones in the 20-50's range. Dont worry i will probably make another book, but the updating is going to be slow on this book. Ugh sorry confusing but my mind really can pu words together righ now in a correct way.

Anywho, the reason the updating is going to be wack, is that im working on a new book! Horray! Dont get to excited though, i often backtrack and delet stuff so i dont know if the story will even see the light of day, but i thought i would ask for some ideas.

Two things - kiribaku and vigilantes

thats all im giving ya. Im finding i hard to make the story interesting, of course i have them out and in their unifroms but i dont know what else it needs, so if you have any idea, please put it in the comments. And more on that story, i probably wont publish it till i have most of it done.

ANyways thanks for reading that shit, theres just a few things i wanted to go over and thank yall. Anyways if you want to leave a comment and questions for me, ill happily chat in the comments! Stay safe out there and thanks for reading. (Ya know what, fuck it, unedited version sorry im tired)