Unheard secrets *Angsty*

Overview:
older pro hero kiri finds out bakugo is deaf by one of the victums of a crime being deaf and only spoke through sign language, a little angsty

His palms sparked and his mad grin grew deeper. The villain stood before him in the middle of the dark alleyway with a small person in front of them. "Whats up fucker!" He screamed, propelling himself forward, grabbing the back of the hoodie that the attacker was wearing and threw them towards the end of the alley. like a simple softball, the person flew, of course the explosions to the back and they went flying helped with their distance and impact. The villain lay there in a heap, curled in on its self, not moving except for the hard breath pattern that shook the body. Another hero ran up behind the explosive one, going to check on the guy that was harassed. "Zero! You gotta check in with me if your going to blow someone up!" the sturdy hero yelled to his partner. "Aw you sad you got left behind!" The other shot back. The red head huffed, "no, im more worried about the civilians you leave behind." He replied, then turning his head to the man setting on the floor. He tried to converse with the guy the guy, asking questions like "are you okay" and "can you move" and the man only replied with his hand going to his ear then down to his mouth. Bakugo looked over at the right time and walked over to the man on the floor. He started to move to move his hands, signing to the boy. "Riot can you pick this guy up while i go tie up the douche bag over there?" He asked, my the red head knew it wasn't much asking but telling him to do it. He went and scooped up the victim, taking him to the police that had shown up, bakugo following with the villain thrown over his shoulder.

Their paper work was finally finished and the two boys walked towards their shared car. Kirishima started the conversation off while they drove to the grocery store. "When did you learn sign?" Kiri asked and stretched, popping his knuckles and rolling his neck. "Had to learn before i got my hearing aids," baku replied, turning left. The red heads eyes widened at his partner. "Hearing aids?" He asked again. Clearly Bakugo hadnt told him of his early hearing loss in their five years of being a pro hero team. "Yeah shitty hair, didnt tell ya but i became deaf second year of ua." He swallowed looking at the road. The rest of the car ride to the market and silent and the air was very heavy.

"Why didnt you tell me," kiri whispered. "Ha? Speak up i just told you i was deaf," baku yells. "I said, why didnt you tell me?" Kiri chocked out "weve been fucking dating since the first year!" He finished, tears trailing down his face. They were half way back to thier apartment. The blonde's shoulders shook as kiri yelled. "Babe" he starts but is interrupted. "Please Katsuki, why didnt you tell me?" He was full out sobbing. The other cringed, he hated the red head crying. It always ended up in red rimmed eyes and shaky hands. He hated to see his baby cry. "Eijiro, i was scared! How would the others see me! Fucking weak! I cant even hear by my own!" He yelled, tears almost spilling down his cheeks like his lover beside him. The car parked in the parking lot of the apartment complex and Bakugo looked over. The other had his face in his hands, his shoulders quivering with every breath he took. "When the fuck did you car what others think!" Kirshima yelled. "We swore to never keep secrets from each other! I never kept secrets from you, katsuki! I love you to much to shut you out! Do you not trust me enough, this could've been between us!" He continued, eyes wide. This was their largest fight so far. They'd never fight to much, only petty things that ended up with them aggressively making out two minuets into the fight. "Of course i fucking trust you, fuck i love you so much. But i was scared! I had no fucking clue how you would react i was terrified! I didnt want to worry you." He finished, his yelling getting quieter as tears spilled from his eyes. "I fucking love you so much." He continued to say and the tears got heavy. He reached across the console and brought the other crying boy into his arms, not breaking his continuous streak of i love you's. Kirishima was in shock, Bakugo had never cried thus hard in front of him. He took a deep breath and untangled his body from the Blonde's. The other looked up at him eyes scrunched up, he pleaded for him and his face was beat red. Kiri opened his door and got to the other side where Baku was still crying. He scooped up the smaller boy in a weeding cradle style and shut the doors. He get the groceries latter, bakugo was the only car in the world. His arms wrapped around the re'dd heads neck and continued to cry into him.

After it seemed like forever, kirishima stopped waiting on the elevator and ran up the stairs to their apartment, only two floors up so it wasn't much of a workout for the hero. The sobbing boy in his arms was enough determination for him. He struggled but managed to unlock the door and bring the two in. "Eijiro im so sorry i didnt tell you." Bakugo continued crying. The red head set down kn the couch with his lover still in his arm as he pulls up the others head to look at his eyes. "Im sorry for yelling Kat, but it hurt when you didnt tell me. I didnt realize how much this effected you. Im so sorry love." Kirishima stated then finished it off with a kiss on the lips with the other. Bakugo kissed back lovingly as kirishima wiped his tears. "I love you so much, just please baby, no more secrets."Kiri said in between kisses. "No more secrets"

I love the deaf bakugo headcannon. This was just sprouted from me wanting to write some bakugo beinng a gremlin but then this blossomed and im kinda proud. Thank you for reading and sorry for all the weird format. Im still trying to figure that out. Yeah ive also finsihed like five of these one shots so here have another one. on the house *wink wonk*