Cold or hot *fluff*

Overview

A cold kiri grabs the wrong jacket and Bakugo is exposed in truth or dare

"Its freaking cold in here." Kirishima shutters. He wraps his arms around himself and rubs his hands up and down his arms. "Bro, go grab a jacket. Im sweating balls here." Kaminari scoffs and fans his face, trying to make a point. Kirishima grumbles and get up towards his room. Of course Kaminari isnt cold hes basically and electric heater. Kiri waddles towards the thermostat and its set at about 65 degrees. He huffed and started up the stairs. He unlocks his door and grabs a random hoodie thats closest to him. He throws it on, grabs a blanket, and closes and locks his dorm room. He wraps the blanket across his shoulders and starts downstairs.

 "What up, hoe." Mina yells to Kirishima as he walks into the common room, "were playing truth or dare." She squeals. "Oh so fun." He rolls his eyes and looks across the room. The must've filled up some since he left because half of the class was there and there was only a seat next to bakugo. He flops down on the couch, bring the blanket up to his neck. "How the fuck are you cold?" Bakugo asks, pushing away the little bit of blanket that fell on his legs. Kirisima shrugs his shoulders and turns his head towards Mina. "So whos all playing?" He asked. Not to many people were playing, tsu Uraraka deku todoroki mina sero kami baku toru and Kirishima. He was surprised they got bakugo to play. 

Questions started off stupid, things like favorite colors and shit like that. "Bakugo, truth or dare?" Uraraka asked, twirling a lollipop she had gotten from the kitchen in her fingers before sticking it back in her mouth. Bakugo looked at her and made that weird sound he did when iida was lecturing him first year. She huffed "i said truth or dare." She stated harshly. "Oh, truth" he finished and leaned his head back on the couch, closing his eyes. Uraraka smirked and took the lollipop out of her mouth and giggled. He looked at her and cocked an eyebrow. "Whats your relationship status?" She asked quirking her eyebrows up and down. He hummed for a second and tapped his chip. "Im in a relationship." He stated calmly, like it was something everyone already knew. Kaminari, who was taking a drink chocked on it slightly and bakugo's partner sucked in a breath. Kaminari coughed and hacked while sero rubbed his back. "Who the fuck would want to be in relationship with you," he finished teasing he the other blonde. Bakugo flipped him off and scoffed. 

Bakugo asked a question to Tsu and Kirishima stood up and head of the kitchen. "Anyone want a drink?" He called out from the connected kitchen. "Get me a coffee." Bakugo called out as everyone else said no. "Dude its twelve ocklock." Kirishima replied and poured himself a sprite. "So? My fucking bed time was four hours ago." He stated harshly. Kirishima huffed and started the coffee machine. He jumped and set down on the counter as bakugo walked into the kitchen. "Eijiro, what the fuck!" He whispered harshly. "What do you mean?" He asked back in a curious voice. Bakugo pointed to Kirishima's chest and there set a hoodie that was based Bakugo's hero costume. "So cant i support a bro?" He joked, smirking. Bakugo hit the back of Kirishima's head with the back of his hand. "Thats my fucking hoodie and i just told those fuckos i was in a relationship." He hissed. "Im going to grab your blanket." He finished and walked back into the common room to collect the material. The coffee machine dinged and Kirishima prepared Bakugo's coffee, black with one and a half spoons of sugar. Bakugo through the blanket at kirhsimas face and collected his coffee on the counter. He huffed and walked over to the boy responsible for the caffeine. He snuck a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks Ei." He replied lightly and scuffled back into the common room. Kirishima smiled and gathered up his sprite and joined Bakugo on the couch.

 "Took ya long enough" mina scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Yo kirishima whats up with the blanket? Its not that cold," she added on last minuet. She was right it had warmed up a little and the blanket was kind of suffocating him. "Its still kinda chilly." He replied. Mina nodded her head, content with that answer. The games continued till it was Toru' turn. "Bakugo, truth or dare?" She asked, probably smiling but like who could tell. "Dare" he growls, accepting the challenge thats soon to come. Toru giggles. "I dare you to kiss your girlfriend." She dares, shoulders shaking flirtatiously. He frowns, "no can do," he states. "What your backing off a a dare bro? Thats weak." Kaminari jumps in. Bakugo scoffs in his direction. "I cant do that if i dont have a girlfriend." He finishes, and with that he turned his head towards Kirishima, cradled his face and crashed his lips onto the others. Kirshima tilts his face into bakugos hand and kissed back. They pull away and the whole room was silent. "But i do have a boyfriend that i can do that too," bakugo smirks causing the whole room to go down into chaos. The few girls were fangirling while the boys were being supportive.

 "Finally, it was getting hot in here," kirishima sighs out as he removes the blanket from himself. Mina gasps "even wearing each others hoodies! How long have yall been dating?" Mina asks. Bakugo shrugs as Kirishima holds up three fingers and puts one down, he puts two more up and looks at them confused. He scratches the back of his head and looks at mina. "Un idk, since the sports festival. I cant do math right now." He giggles and through an arm over Bakugo, who pushed it off. "What still not okay with pda, you literally just kissed me in front of the class." Kirishima laughs at his grumpy boyfriend. The other throws an explosion to his face and he starts chasing the redhead. "Aww true love." Mina and toru gush, mina smiling sweetly and bringing her intertwined fingers together underneath her chin, eyes softened.

Ok knda hated that but here you go. Hope you do well, sorry i dont really have anything to talk about.  Have a good day, sleep well. Thanks for reading.