unwanted feelings *Angst/Fluff*

Overview

Bakugo get emotional after finding out he has a crush

Kirishima goes to open the door and is met with a crying Bakugo. His eyes goes wide in shock and sets there for a second. "Can i come in?" bakugo asks through sobs. Kirishima nods his head and ushers him in. He goes to set on the bed, with Bakugo following closely.

 "Are you okay, Bakugo?" He asked, testing the waters a bit. Bakugo put on a glare with his blood shot eyes and frowned. 

"What the fuck do you think." he replied smartly, sniffling.

 "Oh shit, sorry. Do you want to tell em what's wrong?" HE asked again and Bakugo just nodded his head. "IM having trouble understanding things. Theres this person who just makes me feel so horrible," he admits, grabbing at his heart with a sad expression. Kirishima frowns and puts a hand on his shoulder. "they make me feel so week and venerable." he starts to sob, and leans into Kirishima's touch. Kirishima wraps his arms around his waste and Bakugo tucks his head into the crook of his neck, tears wetting the skin. HE takes in a deep shaky breath before continuing. "and they make me feel giddy and defensiveness and then they just break my barriers down and i dont like it." he explains and Kirishiam just hums in acknowledgement. Tears spring into his arms. He knows that feeling, love, and hes feeling it for the boy in his arms. He starts to stroke the blonde hair. "but i just crave to be around them, they make me feel weak but somehow they make me feel safe just in their presence, dumb i know." he chuckles weekly, tears running dry. 

"Have you thought that you have a crush on someone?" Kirishima asks and Bakugo tenses up in his arms. Bakugo takes in a breath and releases himself from the hug, wiping the tears from his face. 

"Yeah i thought you would say that," he said quietly. "What do i do about it though, how do i get it to go away?" he asked heartwetchingly. Kirishima just shook his head and offered a smile. 

"You cant. well i mean you could probably wait it out and it would make you feel horrible or you could act on your emotions." Kirishima suggest and Bakugo just snickers. His eyes squint and he lets out a grin.

"Look at me, powerful Bakugo, crying to you." he chuckles out. "I just dont want things between the person and i to go south," he explains, wiht a sad smile. 

"I understand, actually im in the same boat as you." Bakugo looks over with curious eyes and Kirishima stutters. "But back to you, try and talk to them about it and see what they feel." he explained and Bakugo just nodded his head. 

"so what do i do? Just go up to them and be like i lke you be my fucking boyfriend?" He says then slaps a hand over his mouth, blushing furiously. Kirishima slightly chuckles at the slip up.

"Hey man, everything cool here. My lucky person is also a guy if it makes you feel better." he explained and Bakugo physically relaxed, but put on a glare.

"just dont go around telling everyone i like dick, i would like to score a boyfriend before i get outed." he states, crossing his arms over his chest. Kirishima cradles his face in his hand and hums. 

"So, who is it?" Kirishima asked all of a sudden, causing bakugo to stutter and blush. He dropped the book in his hands and glares at him.

"Wouldnt you like to know shitty hair." Bakugo shot back and picked up his book, trying to hid the blush behind it. His eyes quickly moved back and forth, trying ot make it look like he was reading. Kirishima only laughed.

"Worth a try," he smirked, "ill tell you mine." he stated. Bakugo snapped his head towards Kirishima, eyes winded. His heart hambers and he sucks in a breath. 

"Fucking fine," he grumbles "its you," he whispers out. Kirishima cocks his eyebrows, confusion written on his face. 

"I didnt hear you," he starts and Bakugo just rolled his eyes and went in front of the redhead. He cradled the back of his head and looked him straight in the eyes. 

"its you," he whispers louder and connects their lips. fireworks blossomed in their chest as Kirishima returns the kiss. Bakugo leans further downs, setting down on his hips. He leans back and mets red eyes in his own. He takes in a deep breath.  and turns his head and crossing his arms . "Yeah i like you asshole." he mutters out and Kirishima just smiles and brings his hands to cup Bakugo's jaw. He brings their lips together and then pulls away after a few seconds.

 "I like you to. Wanna be my boyfreind?" he asks and bakugo scoffs.

 "Yeah sure, fuckhead." He replies and connects thier lips again. 

Just some fluff for yall, sorry it kinda sucks. This is just something i wrote a bit ago and im pusblsihing the old stuff. I am writing another book in the works, its oneshots but a better writing style. The requests are still open and everything, but i already have so many ideas for the stories. Anyways thanks for reading and everything. Have a good day and stay safe.