"Hey Tig," Kira spoke cheerfully pretending to not hear the fight that just went down. Juice went along with it. Anya moves passed Tig going outside to the patio crying. "She's just pissed because I'm leaving," Tig lies," come on Juicy let's go," the men leave outside the door. Kira takes a deep breath, letting it out slowly before going out there to calm Anya. "Hey," Kira spoke with a smile," you ready for our girls night?" Anya pulls Kira in for a long hug," I'm so sorry Kira," Anya cries," I've ruined everything for you." Tears streamed down her cheeks, her mascara smeared as she pulls back looking at Kira. "It's okay Anya," Kira tries to reassure her," listen I'm going to be okay Anya." "No it's not," Anya cries," you're so much stronger then me with handling father's shit. I just ran away from it all." "No one is blaming you Anya," Kira sighs," come on let's grab some beer from the fridge and grab a bite to eat." "I'll go clean up," Anya replies getting up and walking back inside.

Not too long afterwards both girls were sitting upon the sofa watching b-flick horror films. "Oooo," Kira yells tossing popcorn into Anya's mouth," how is this movie scary?" Kira gives a laugh," this is so dumb." "So what did you want to tell me," Anya sits up putting the popcorn bowl upon the table," ya know since you couldn't because you were at your boytoy's place." "Nolan," Kira pushes her legs up, wrapping her arms around them," he's coming to Charming. He wants to go on a date to better get to know me." "Oh Kira," Anya sighs," listen you shouldn't have to do this. Maybe I can talk to father to break off the engagement." "It's too late," Kira sighs," besides maybe I'll learn to fall for Nolan." Anya sighs getting up from the sofa turning off the television," Hey where are you going," Kira questions unsure of her sister's outburst. "You can't do this," Anya burst into tears," you shouldn't have to be the one to give your life up. Mom didn't, I didn't why should you," she looked at Kira in the eyes. "Just forget it," Kira sighs in frustration," you are just guilty because I'm stuck doing this shit. " "You're such a little bitch," Anya spoke her words like venom spilling from her lips," you know what at least I have a life." She turns storming up stairs to her room, Kira could hear her cry some more. "Fuck," Kira sighs getting up turning off the lights heading back up to her room, shutting the door. Inside she opens the window feeling the light California breeze blowing it was then she pulled out her laptop from her bag, setting it upon her bed.

Once Kira had gotten settled she looked into the bag Juice had given her. Inside contained three bags of weed with different letters written upon it. "Let's try bag A," Kira spoke to herself opening the bag pulling out a joint," sweet he rolled them for me too." Kira sealed the bag, taking the lighter out from the pocket, "hmmm," Kira smells the joint," still smells like weed." She puts the joint between her lips, lighting it inhaling before exhaling. "Flavor is a bit a fruity," Kira spoke to herself as she types a description and a title for it," let's call it Fruity Goodness." She could feel the high her body relaxes as if she had zero care in the world. What seemed like hours only was a matter of minutes. By the time Kira finished her smoke she was on cloud nine. Kira slowly gets up putting her things away, hiding Juice's bag, she then lays upon the floor to stare at the ceiling almost dozing until her cellphone rang "MakeDamnSure" by Taking Back Sunday.

 Kira slowly gets up putting her things away, hiding Juice's bag, she then lays upon the floor to stare at the ceiling almost dozing until her cellphone rang "MakeDamnSure" by Taking Back Sunday

 ~NSFW~

"Please let it be someone I know," She starts to panic still high she answers," Hello." "Lass it's me Filip," Chibs replies," look I wanted to check on ya and say goodnight." Her face blushes as she raises up," Filip hey." "You sound higher then a kite lass," Chibs chuckles," I suppose you're working?" "Something like that," Kira lays back upon the floor," tell me what are you up too. Are ya alone?" "I am love," Chibs replies Kira could hear him undo his belt," are ye thinking of last night?" "Yes," Kira's voice sounded sultry her hands start to explore her body," why so quiet Filip?" "Oh love," Chibs groans," tell me what you are doing to yourself. Both you and I know you're misbehavin." "Always," Kira replies her hand moving up towards her breast, pulling at her nipples," what about you Filip are you misbehaving?" "Oh lass," Chibs replies his voice growing heavy," you know I am." One of Kira's hand slides from her breast down towards her hips, sliding underneath her pants and panties, rubbing her clit. Kira let out a small moan," Love," Chibs whispers her name she could tell he was having just as much from as she was. Kira continues to increase the pace, building her orgasm," Fuck Filip," Kira bites her lips as she dips her finger inside of her continuing  the steady rhythm," tell me how hard you want to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you so hard," Chibs answers," that you are begging for it. I want that tight cunt of yours to wrap around me." Kira could feel her first orgasm, her legs begin to shake as she road it, she knew she wanted more it wasn't too long before her other hand was rubbing her clit as she continue to finger herself with the other hand. "I need you," Kira moans again feeling the rush of warmth overwhelming her," please fuck me Filip." It happened in a matter of minutes before Kira knows it, Chibs was moaning her name, groaning causing Kira to  hit her final climax. Sweat drips from her skin it was a new kind of high that left her speechless. "Jesus Christ," Chibs catches her breath," that was amazin love." "That it was," Kira replies," although it could of been better if you were actually here." "I know," Chibs spoke," but ye mi bonnie. I will make it up to ye." "Goodnight Filip," Kira spoke slowly getting up, her legs wobbling as she attempted to get up. It happened every time he tried to get closer to her. Kira knew she was pushing him away and it was hurting her heart, but what could she do. She was already neck deep in being a bartering tool for the Irish. Before he could even reply Kira hung up, she sighs in frustration heading to the bathroom to clean up before smoking another joint.