"I admire your relationship!" Raevynn chimes still in a longing daze.

"Why???" I questioned stuffing my face with cheeseburger.

"My father is busy and no matter what happens he never spends time with me!" Raevynn sighs.

I placed my burger down, "but we see him at school everyday so how come he doesn't interact with you?" I questioned genuinely perplexed.

"well my daddy says that it's not work professional and while he is working I shouldn't call him daddy" Raevynn explains with a sad sigh.

I never realized how much time I spend with my daddy, it seems no matter how busy or whatever time of day he always makes time for me! he never once told me to not call him daddy while he is working!

"Raevynn your daddy is a big meanie then!" I blurted only to have Kyle agreeing.

"Yeah that's why I was always mean to you! because I wanted what you had" Raevynn says.

I nodded understanding, "It's okay everyone has a past that makes them who they are today!" I grabbed a potato chip.

"El can I say something about your father?" Raevynn continues, "Yeah go ahead" I said.

"your father seems really loving to you, and when I first saw him I literally almost peed my pants because he gave me the most coldest shoulder ever!" Raevynn explains.

"he does that to everyone!" I said reassuring her.

"El I just want to apologize for all the mean words, and actions I did to you" she says.

by then I felt my heart flutter, I always wanted to be Raevynn's friend and now she is apologizing to me!

That's terrific, "it's okay!" I said then I saw Kyle who just barged his way into the potato chip bags.

"don't mind me, since you all are doing perfectly not including me" he says with a slight pout.

Both me and Raevynn giggled, "sorry kyky" I said giving him a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

"well all I can is, my life is normal I mean loving parents, annoying siblings, and bestest of friends" Kyle says looking at each one of us.

I smiled, "Did you consider us your best of best friends???" I asked leaning into his face.

"yes! you two are and will forever be my best of best friends" Kyle says.

"okay dude" Raevynn just laughs separating us two.

****************

Daddy came to say goodnight to us all, and he tucked me in then left my room.

Kyle was sleeping on a bed that slides out from the bed Raevynn is sleeping on.

Daddy had his workers to bring in the bed that has a hidden bed! Which is pretty cool.

of course we didn't exactly fall asleep we just talked, like about our future, what we are gonna do, and whose our friends or not.

We all shared the same hate for Evelyn and Aidan, even RAEVYNN.

I didn't think Raevynn would hate Evelyn but she explained that Evelyn has become a little bossy.

"guys after we graduate high school we all should throw a big party and invite the entire grade it'll be so memorable!" I exclaimed as I was laying on my bed, I was laying on my side as I looked over at a Raevynn and Kyle.

"yes that would be so fun, then we could sneak out to high school parties" Kyle says.

"High school parties?" I asked.