It had been a few hours, by now school ended and usually daddy would pick me up.

He still hasn't come, I sighed as I laid on my bed staring at the clock.

3:30 pm.

maybe he really thinks I'm a looney!

I hugged my stuff animal as I begin to fall asleep.

maybe a couple or more hours go by and I felt a dip on my bed.

I opened my eyes, "je suis désolé, bonbon"( i am sorry sweetie) I heard my daddy softly say as he sat on the edge of my bed.

I slowly sat up, "...I don't understand why you laughed" I looked at him.

"baby, I laughed because the situation was not worth the pain, they aren't your real friends, and I called the school to have more details and they said Raevynn and Kyle made sure nothing bad happened to you" Daddy explains, for some reason when he explained it to me, I felt bad for lashing out at him...

"Daddy... I'm sorry for shouting at you" I fiddled with my fingers, "baby it's alright, I was laughing at a very crucial moment" Daddy says using his thumb wiping away the remaining tears.

"now.. they aren't worth the pain" daddy continues.

I crawled onto his lap, "I..I forgive you" I said leaning into his chest as he stroked my back.

***********

So basically we reconciled and now things are back on track, I mentioned that it was a trigger and he understood perfectly, then we had a pleasant dinner.

I was still mad at Aidan for just letting it happen .

"Daddy will you punish Evelyn?" I asked picking up my fork.

"punish? I'm sure the school is handling that" father replies, "Daddy could I have a sleepover with Raevynn and Kyle?" I asked.

"Kyle? Isn't he a boy" daddy cocks his eyebrow.

"...yes but I promise Kyle is nothing like Aidan!" I insisted.

"as long as you guys play fairly then I don't see any trouble" Daddy says.

Which is his way Of saying YES!

"Thank you so much daddy!" I said taking a sip of my water.

*************

It was finally Friday, and Raevynn said she would loved to have a Sleepover and Kyle agreed to!

Soooo the day ended quickly and I skipped with Raevynn and Kyle as I saw Daddy standing by his car.

Raevynn obviously was used to who my father is, as for Kyle he completely had his jaws hung open.

"dummy flies may get in" I said judging him so he would stop staring.

"right right!" He says getting back to earth.

so I stopped in front of daddy.

"Daddy this is Kyle, and you know Raevynn" I said pointing to them all.

Soon we were off to my home and I was bringing friends!

That thought alone made me so happppyyy, and Skyla has been busier at school, but anyways I couldn't wait to show off to them.

Raevynn knew who my father was but she still couldn't help herself from gasping at the large mansion, and the designs within the mansion.

Mister Edmen and I gave them a tour of the estate which approximately took 4 hours! my father was in his office taking care of things.

"Ellie I never knew you were rich!" Kyle exclaims as he traces his fingers along the velvet fabric on the cinema couches.

"I didn't tell you because duh you know you may of used me" I explained which he nodded.

You see he was absent on the day my father did his career presentation, honestly that was the most terrifying memory I really thought I was going to lose daddy.

"Ellie I love this room! I could almost fall asleep while watching a movie" Raevynn says as she plops herself on the reclining sofa which was first row t the big flat screen tv.

"yeah so you guys hungry or you wanna watch a movie or...?" I offered.

The mansion literally had everything you wanted to do, from swimming, to basketball and other sports, and a gymnasium, etcccc etcccccc!

We even had a game room! That consisted of arcades, pool, ping pong table, and a cozy little corner with so much soft blankets and bean bags.

My play area while my father brought his friends to hang and talk while I just read.

"I want to go play some video games!" Kyle exclaims as he makes it into the gaming room.

Did I forget to mention that the game room is connected to the cinema so once you finish playing games or whatever you can just hop into the movie area and chill!

I really couldn't ask for a better life than this! I love daddy, and I love everything I have, I never take things granted, what I do know for sure is, if somehow we lost everything, I wouldn't care about the materials as long as I didn't lose daddy.

If I do lose everything and daddy then what's the point of really being alive..?

I shook my head, I mustn't think like that, nothing bad will happen to daddy or me.

Kyle was off to play some CoD, and I played a game of pool with Raevynn.

**********

We played for a hours! so then me and Raevynn ended up at the cozy corner and we fell asleep!

This was the best sleepover ever!

I knew then that Raevynn, and Kyle would be my best friends till the end.

Sure me and Raevynn got off on the wrong foot, but I heard that unexpected friendships are always the best ones!

Me and Raevynn are unexpected so I hope its all good!

I call Raevynn as Rae-Rae now and she calls me El, I call Kyle as Kyky.

I never felt this happy and content besides when I sleep with daddy!

Having true friends felt so much better than having tons upon tons of fake friends!

A/N: yeh... sorry about the short chapter... (Actually) it's the normal length! I usually write lengthy ones if it's for a special occasion...!

I THANK EVERYONE OF YOU FOR VOTING AND FOR FOLLOWING ALONG MY JOURNEY IN WRITING MY SERIES! Much appreciated, and loved. ❤️🕊💜💖💛

P.S when seeing comments it makes me feel so motivated! Don't feel shy to comment! Honestly it's such a great feeling, I mean like I don't care if it's criticism or not, it's just nice to know people take their time to make a comment! 😇

also me: bUt whAt iF i wAs sEWer SLiDaL tHis tiktok could've been my lAst sTraw *while reading some criticism*