Carmelo had a point which wasn't what I ever thought I would say but, she is my beauty and I want her to show it.

"Arrange my car and you know the restaurant of my choice." He nodded giving me confirmation walking out with a smirk on his face, what the hell was he smirking for?

She does what I tell her but I know she doesn't mean it. She holds her tongue and is extra obedient because of something, maybe it's time I show her that secret of mine she's been waiting for.

I was busy getting everything ready for tonight to hear a knock at my door, "What!"

"Hey? Didn't mean to bother you but I just wanted to ask you if have noticed anything going on with Azar lately." Lyric asked concerned and needy.

"No lyric I don't focus on his feelings and crap why!?! What the hell is wrong with him?"

"He's just been distant for awhile since he's been back."

"How about you ask him instead of talking to me about it." I groaned seeing that my shirt wasn't doing what I wanted to as I was already distracted towards tonight's events.

"Here." She grabbed the hem of my shirt straighten the tabs that hung tugging at them hard, any other person to even try to touch me I would've shot them where they stood but Lyrics different.

As much as I hate that she's related to me I make sure she's at least safe within my eyes.

I stepped back looking in the mirror at her work complying with it turning to her curious face that waited.

"What?"

"Your not going to say thank you, or nice work Lyric! Not even a thumbs up." I looked down at her speaking with my silence as a a way to politely say get the fuck out!

"Alright I'm going! I'll try to talk to Azar because your advice is always the best, btw Zira is already ready and waiting, I believe your gonna like my work with hers." I looked at her as she left out my office smirking.

I walked out my office taking care of a few phone calls on the way to watch the sun burn my eyes right out my eye sockets.

She stood still leaning on the door her head tilted to the side the thing she does when she's thinking, but what? She had a short black dress on with see through sleeves her hair frizzed but cute that fell in all the right places with black heels.

Nice work Lyric

Her eyes connected with mine and she fixed her figure real quick smiling shyly. Oh how she's everything but shy!

"Call me if anything happens!"

"Won't need to." Carmelo is a cocky motherfucker.

The drive was silent and I couldn't help but glance at her every once in a while seeing she was too focus on what was happening outside than us.

I cleared my throat in attention seeing that was the only thing I could do.

"Yes." She wasn't happy or even recognizable it was everything I wanted, I didn't care if she was sad or not herself she listened and didn't talk back that's the whole point.
She's compliant.

"Nothing." I heard her sigh leaning on the door rolling my eyes at her sounds.

I held her arm as we walked across the parking lot looking at her face expression change as she saw the place we were eating.

"Ah Beast! Your back!" The door chimes clinging brought a smile to the older mans face as he came up to me and Beauty.

"Yes I am and this time I brought a date, this is Nazira." Beauty looked up at me in shock smirking at her to go with it.