People stare at us shock at what they saw, mostly because they all know how a shit driver I am.

"I wasn't ready!!" She yelled in frustration.Using a lame excuse for losing.

This must hit her ego badly, you see Cammy is a racer. She tour around the state to race for the national championship. It's a race forbidden by the state police every where. It's dangerous and reckless but that's what makes it fun. I went to one event and I was terrified of the roaring of the cars, the vibration of the engines on the ground. The small cliffs that they had to drift. It was scary, adrenaline was pumping throughtout everyone.

"Yeah ok" I laughed seeing her angry face.

I threw my arms over her shoulder feeling carefree and relax.

"You cheated didn't you?! You had some racer in your car and pretend that you were the one driving. But infact it wasn't you!" She pointed at me making up a story for her defeat.

I laughed staring at my bestfriend amused at her conculsion. I decided to let her believe on the lie for her sake.

"You caught me there" I sighed laughing in the inside.

"I knew it!!" She hop off my grip seeing her excited eyes. "You sneaky little punk," She laugh."Like you could defeat me" She toss her glossy hair over her shoulders acting all girly. It didn't suit her.

***

An hour before the dance is making me stress, everyone seem to be fussing where to put everything. The big pumpkin holds enough ice to put drinks on it to cool. The smoke machine is layed ready to be used. The creepy decoration illuminate the room of the mood of the halloween theme. The dark neon lights is being wired. I look at a bunch of people trying to put the big metal grim reaper up on the side of the entrance. They drag it helplessly, who's the idiot that took it out of the truck?

I sighed and went over to help. I grab the side of the cold metal statue with the sharp weapon hanging dangerously. In one swift movement without even thinking about it I lift it up the whole thing and place it on the spot without any hands to help. They look at me in utter shock, I almost let go of the statue when I realzed what happened.

"How? What the hell?" One of the bulky guys stare at me eyes wide.

"That's like 50 pounds of metal" The brown haired short guy said.

"I guess going to the gym is working out huh" I laugh awkwardly.

I quickly walked away with my eyes wide in shock. What the hell just happen? How can a weak girl like me lift a 50 pound metal?! It feels sure real. Maybe it wasn't metal, that it's some kind of sliver light chrome. I nodded mentally agreeing with myself.

**

"So who's this new hot guy everyone is talking about?" Cammy fixed her out fit.

She decided to be the devil and an angel at the same time. Red and white is mixed with her dress making it surprisingly pretty. Her wings is half demon and angel that she made her self. I in the other hand is going simple, with a red dress going as red riding hood.

"Oh Dominic?" I frown not remembering seeing him once today.

"Dominic" She said his name dragging it out for too long. "I like that. How hot is he that everyone is talking about the mysterious bad boy?" She playfully gush clapping her hands.

"He's creepy that's all you need to know" I chuckled at her.

"I'll judge for myself" She grunted.

"Yeah I don't think he will attend this sort of party."I rolled my eyes tying my red bow around my waist.

"Too cool for a school party?" She chuckled shaking her head.