"Brother" Luke walk infront of me with the same amused expression.

He's the only close family other than Chester I got but sometimes I just want to smack that stupid smug look on his face. It's always there if you beat the crap out of him, if you torture him he will have that same smug look. 

"Luke, it's not a good time" I breathe in and out.

"I know I can smell her too." He grin folding his arms, "If it makes you feel better I want to kill her too and drink her sweet blood. Of course dear old dad would than rip my throat out" He laughed.

"Shut up Luke, get out" I shook my head irrtated.

"Sooner or later you won't be able to fight it. It's in our nature to drink blood." He frown. "I know you feel remorse brother and believe me my heart warms to hear that big bad Dominic feels guilty-

"Shut up Luke!" I growled. "I never asked for this!" 

"Brother nobody wanted this" We look at each other intensly. "You can't just stop drinking you have to control it! The clock will stop ticking and the monster inside of you will take over." His gray eyes look at me knowingly.

"I can't" I shook my head weakly.

Before he can say a word I rush out of his sight in seconds.

Jessy's POV

"I'll see you later ok?" Oscar stood infront of me with his boyish grin that made every girl melt under his stare.

"Sure" I ruffle his hair making him glare at him.

He grab my waist and pin me against my car and slam his lips on me kissing me. I push him off annoyed he always do this. Oscar is my ex but we're still close but when you are friends with your ex it makes you want to be with them again. I think of Oscar as my bestfriend nothing else, we fooled around we experiment and that's what you do in high school right? Oscar has been my friend since I learned how to spell my name he's my bestfriend. An idiot of a bestfriend.

"Oscar! For the millionth time stop doing that!" I slap the back of his head making him laugh.

"Fine get home safe, call me when you are home" He hop in his car.

"Yeah yeah dad" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't call me your dad he still scares me." He shudder making me laugh waving at him. 

I watch him out of sight as I unlock my car throwing my stuff in. I breathe in the warm air as I press the button to start my car. I played with the stereo stoping at the station I want. From the corner of my eyes I saw a movement in the back of my car. I turn around my heart beating loudly but realised no one is there. I'm a fan of horror movies and I always freak out when in the most known dying scene is happening to you.

"This is what you get for watching that crap movies" I breathe chuckling at myself at how stupid I'm acting.

I face infront before I could even have a clue what was happening a hand appear on my mouth with a cloth. I struggle from the tight grip panic rising up in me, I inhale the strong burning scent causing me to cough. The back of my throat burned, my eyes forcing to shut pushing me into the blackness. I curse myself for being weak.

Voices in the background is pulling me out of the blackness, I'm going to die for sure. I can feel my heart pounding loudly, even if I try to calm myself down I can't help but panic. The louder my heart pound against my chest the more I panic. I feel weak and useless, the drug is starting to wore off. I flutter my eyes open squinting at the bringht light. I blink a few time adjusting to the light. The voices in the corner snapped my thoughts of how I'm going to die. I look at two men. One was tall with an expensive looking velvet blazer. His light blonde hair almost white neatly cut in a close shave. His bone structure is high and perfect, he looks about 30. What caught my attention is blue eyes with a hint of red in the middle staring at me making me look away from his gaze.