Epilogue

Third person's p.o.v

After one year...

They had been married for one year and Radhika can say that it was the most beautiful phase of her life, it's like all her dreams come true.  She has a beautiful husband two overprotective brothers and friends like Jayden and Adam, she couldn't ask for more and now since her course is done, she started her internship in Ruhaan's company, not because he is her brother but his company choose her and Adam for internship after an interview and seeing their marks.

"Yes Adam I'm on my way.... I'm coming don't you dare leave me alone... Shivam is already Kate for his office and if he knows that I don't have a ride for office then he will leave his work and come with me and you know once he meets my brother's they talk for hours as if they are talking after sometime many years...." She shouts at Adam on her phone but then makes sure if Shivam is anywhere near. She takes a breath of relief finding him nowhere, she never knew he could be so cheesy and romantic, that guy doesn't leave a chance to remind her how much he loves her, he is always there for her, even if it's a smallest thing she needs or does he will be there within a second, it doesn't matter if he is in meeting or anything else just one call from her and he will leave everything on his assistant to handel.

She was at the door checking whether she had everything, when he cane with a plate in his hands. "You are again going without breakfast jaan... How many times I have to tell you not to skip breakfast, when will you understand... Now take this and tell Adam to have his Brian called saying that he also  skipped breakfast, Radhika take the plate and eats hurriedly.

"Eat slowly women you are going to chock on that food... He says. "Oh I won't mister my hubby is there so don't worry..." She smriks. "Ohh really then this hubby deserve a reward don't you think..." He pulls her close. "Shivam... What are.. you doing..." She gets shy. "Not so brave now... Are we... Since you have such a great hubby... Give him a kiss.." he pouts his lips. "Oh you shameless man... What if someone see us..." She looks everywhere instead of him. " Let them see, they should also know how I'm whipped for my wife.." he leans down to peck her. "Shivam I'm getting late..." She says. "Ya that's why I'm asking you to kiss me already and if you want I can drop you... " He wriggle his eyebrows.

"Uhh... Why you have to been so stubborn..." Saying this this pecks him but before she could move away he grabs her and they share a king a passionate kiss, his lips moving around her bottom lip, the way he is sucking it, she is sure that her lips will be swollen and she have to go like that again, and not to forget that stupid best friend of her, he doesn't leave a chance to tease her, once she feels his hands going down, she finally comes back to her senses and lightly push him back. "I'm already getting late by see you and please don't call Ruuh or Xav they have become like you always checking on me, I'm not a baby... Bye love you..." He hugs her and waves her back.

"Shivam you should also get ready... For the meeting..." She yells from the car, he nods and they leave.

She was in her office doing her work Ruhaan had asked her to prepare, Shivam calls her. "Jaan... One of my business partner is hosting a party tonight and he requested us to come... I said yes but then he told me we have to go with partner so when are you going to come home, the party is at 9 in night..." He asks.

"I don't know hubby... Ruuh has given me so much of work even Adam is busy but I'll try to ask him to let me leave early, when should I come home and do they have any dress code..." He is silent for sometime but then answer. "Jaan actual it's Brian who is hosting a party and Ruhaan and Xavier are also invited it's for the sides of our new project...  And Ruhaan know about this I already informed so when should I come to get you, you know we have to buy a new dress for you and you may take time to get ready..." She looks at the watch and it's still 12 PM she has lot of time. "Maybe you can come at 6 I'll finish all my work and don't call me now, or else I won't be able to do my work.. bye love you hubby..." "Love you jaan..."