Chapter 4:- I Don't Want To Marry her

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika felt a kick in her stomach .she thought she was hallucinating but when again she felt the kick and someone grabbed her hair.she woke up suddenly and saw her mother with her red puffy eyes.

"You bitch why are you sleeping till now.get up and be ready we are going to your wedding's shopping .Mark called and said he wanted the preparations to be stared from today only as only 3 days are left.her mother said and pushed her back on the floor " 

Radhika  thought she had cried enough last night but she was wrong she was crying again not only because of the pain from kicks but for her future which was ruined and she can only see darkness in it.

Radhika's p.o.v

After mam left my room I don't know what happend to me I started crying again.I lifted myself up from the ground and went to washroom I looked at myself in mirror .my eyes were red and puffy and i really look horrible but it's me we are talking about .I look horrible all the time.

I did my buisness and went down .Riddhi mam came towards me and slapped me.

"why are you late you bitch. by the way Mark called and said he would be late so the plan is cancelled for now we are not going."she said.
I thought she was done talking so I was about to go to my room . When she grabbed my elbow in painful grip and said

" where the hell do you think you are going whore. you are not going back to your room.you are going to your dear pari ma's house to tell her that you are quitting the job " and left my elbow .

I really don't want to tell ma that I'm quitting the job she will be sad .but I can't do anything  .

I went to Shekhawat mansion and saw Mary there.

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika asked Mary pari's whereabouts .Mary noticed her state .she was looking very sad and her eyes which always shines were not    shining anymore .
they were dull ,puffy and red .her eyes were filled with disappointment and were lifeless .
Mary was about to ask Radhika the reason for her state but Radhika turned her back and started moving towards the stairs.
After  climbing the stairs she was walking towards Pari's room .she knocked the door she heard pari's voice her eyes welled up she was trying hard to controll her tears .

She entered in the room pari saw her and asked her 
"Radhika do you need something dear .why are you looking so dull my child what happend."

Radhika couldn't controll herself and told everything to Pari .
"Radhika you know you are welcomed here. You don't have to marry that man or to quite this job you are like my daughter ."

"But ma I can't dissapoint them even though they adopted me but today I'm alive only  because of them.
I can't  say no to this marriage. I  came to tell you that from tomorrow onwards I won't come for work .I m sorry ma .I know you are saying this for my good only but I really can't do anything.
I'm really very very sorry ma "
saying this she left the room leaving crying pari behind.

She was heading towards
  stairs when a voice stopped her

"Did mom finally kicked you out oh! sorry ,fired you because of your laziness .
if it is so I'm very happy that she finally understood what a burden and idiot you are .now get lost and don't ever show your ugly face to me "it was Shivam.

Radhika didn't dare to look back .because she knew even if she tell him about her quitting the job .he will never believe her .
So she ran away from there.

SHIVAM'S  p.o.v

I was in very good mood today I don't know why .but I'm feeling very happy today. maybe it was because I was going for a date today with my Amy. Just her name brings smile to my face .
I was also happy because I didn't saw that ugly idiot today .but my happiness was not long lived .when I was going to mom's room I saw that idiot she was coming out of mom's room . My day just ruined cause of her I bashed on her and axpected some reaction but she just ran away ."weirdo "
I entered mom's room and saw her crying .whoever did that .I will not leave that person I had never seen ma crying After dad's death if she is crying it means .she is really sad about something.
"Mom what happend why a are you crying. mom please tell me I will not leave that person " 

First word which came from her mouth made my blood boil she was crying because of that bitch. I 'll not leave her. Mom sobbed again I asked her the reason but she continued crying .she didn't say anything only cried for half an hour .when she stopped crying she looked towards me and said

"shivam  if i ask you to do something for me can you please do it "

I was thinking about why mom was asking such questions she can ask anything from me.she don't have to plead me.

"Shivam my child you have to marry Radhika " and she dropped a bomb on me .

"Mom I don't want to marry her"

Hey guys .I m sorry I updated so late and I'm really very sorry .

Here's a new chapter I hope you like it and if u do please don't forget to vote and comment .
it really means a lot to me.
And this is not edited for grammatical mistakes will be there sorry for that.

Thank you