Chapter:- 49 I'm sorry...

Shivam's p.o.v

I'm sitting here in front of the door, doctors were with her inside and they didn't allow any of us to enter her room.

I was seated alone in the corner, her brother or who ever he is. He was pacing around and Xavier was trying hard to control him. All of this is confusing as hell, if he is her brother, then who the hell is Raj, who was she referring to when she said mommy and daddy, aren't Rishi and Riddhi Gupta her parents, isn't she a Gupta. This shit is blowing my mind.

"Jay..." came a feminine voice. She came and hugged him, that guy was looking sad and heartbroken, who the hell is she, and this is the same guy from photo. He must be close to Radhika that's why she was hugging him like that. That picture flashes in front of my eyes, she had her head buried in his chest while his hand was on her back, and they looked as a couple same way he looked when he was hugging Radhika in that picture and what relation does he have with her, these all thoughts were messing my mind.

"Are you related to patient..." the doctor attending Radhika came out and asked. We all became alert and moved to doctor.

"Her body wasn't reacting to anything and if feels like her mind had shut her body down to brace itself from further damage, it's strange that her body already has so many marks" when he said that all of them looked at me, even Xavier.

"What... they are from the start I didn't do anything..." and they rolled their eyes.

"She has them before our marriage, her legs and back have... those marks..." I said but looks like no one believes me.

"There is one more thing... she... has been molested... there are marks on her neck and upper body..." doctor said and left us, as he left I again recieved punch which I deserved.

"I'm going to sue you for doing this... you abuse her, humiliate her and harass her, God knows how many times you would have done such disgusting thing to my doll..." his statement somehow angered me.

"I'm an idiot and a asshole for behaving so harsh with her but last night I was drunk... and  I wouldn't have done something disgusting as rape... I'm sorry for last night and all those things I put her through, but from now I'm going to treat her as my queen and beg for her forgiveness."

Third person's p.o.v

"Who the hell told you that my doll is going with me, she was married to you and look what you did to her, you monster..." he grabbed Shivam by his collar and banged him on nearby wall.

Shivam tired to punch him but his blurry vision didn't allow him and he started to feel dizzy.

"I won't let you take her away from me, not after I have realised my mistakes..."

"Oh! So poor of you thinking that everything will be fine after this, but let me tell you one thing monster... my sweetheartis going nowhere with you..." Jayden snapped at him.

Shivam was still feeling dizzy but still he managed to steady himself and loooked at them and then at Xavier who was least interested in conversation, he was in front of her door peeping through the galss door silently.