Chapter:- 28 It was just an act...

This chapter contains abuse in it those who are not comfortable with it Please skip the part.

Guys as i said that I'll dedicate this chapter to those who guess the relation of the unknown with Radhika and some of you are right. It's her brother, last chapter was for his introduction he'll be upcoming chapters...

@ Jennkinsicee
@ ugiyana
@ shanaiyamou
@ nashrnb
@ SoumitaSarkar
@ PayalJindal
@ prabhatturaja

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika was pushed harshly by a furious Shivam. When he saw his baby sis's state. Samirya was lying unconscious on the floor.

Xavier on the other hand was frozen in his place, his mind was completely blank.
His world stopped when he looked at his wife, his body became numb when he saw her, but when a loud sound of slap echoed in the room, breaking his transe.

Looking at the source he saw a angry Shivam and then noticed a small figure on the floor.

Shivam had slapped Radhika, when directly jumped to the conclusion and declaring her as the culprit.

Xavier tried to ignore her and focuses on his wife. He crouched down and intended to pick her up, when Shiavm stopped him.

"Xav... you... yourself are unsteady and in this state you can harm her more... just bring the car from parking lot I'll wait for you on the entrance..." he said in a panicked tone.

As Shivam was about to pick her Radhika also came and tried to help him.

"What the hell are you doing..." he snapped at her angrily.

"I... I.." she shuddered to even utter a word in front of him.

"If anything happens to my sister and her baby then be ready to face fucking consequences you bitch... just hope nothing is seroius with her..." he said lifting Samirya up and walking past her.

Radhika followed him till the entrance, once outside the building Xavier was waiting for them, impatiently.

When they were near the car he quickly opens the door and placed Samirya on the backseat.

Once she was in the backseat Radhika also seated there and placed Samiryas head in her lap.

Shivam was driving the car and Xavier was beside him, he sole focus was only on Samirya and his baby he was lost in his thoughts when he heard a weeping voice.

"I'm sorry... Samirya... please... wake up..."  he heard wishpering.

Focusing more on it, he waverd his eyes and found the root cause of the problem.

There she was sitting, crying badly, and her whole frame was shaking because of the harsh rain and the cold wind.

His eyes were filled with tears... suddenly he became angry.

"Shivam park the car..." he sated.