Chapter 59:- He is my tutor...

Radhika's p.o.v

''What was that Radhika how can you be so dumb, and clumsy in front of him..." I know he would think that I'm dumb, I didn't even realised when my, uhh his pants slide down from my hands.

It's not even a day and this happened how can I face him now... godd...

I sat on bed and listened to songs, as I had nothing to do... Adam said that now I can apply for a college and even said that he would help me if I had any difficulty.

"I should only concentrate on my studies I will try to stay as far as I can from him... I don't want to piss him off, not this time when I know how dangerous he can be in anger..."

My cell rang and it was Adam.

"Hey Adam..."

"Hey Radhika so you do remember that we are going to apply your admission forms in college, we will apply in all those colleges which teach tha course you want... so be ready...I'll come to fetch you..." he said.

"I will be waiting for you, have you told Ruhh about it..."

"Ya I did and he sent your new address so... be quick... I'm on my way... ( have you guys heard this song... it's my fav btw...)

I ended the call and went to change, when I was in front of mirror I realised I was wearing his clothes and mine were in Ruuh's anf mine house.

"I can't go like this... I look like a joker..." I said to myself. Then I saw my clothes which I wore before coming here I can wear them.

I was ready within 15 min and was heading downstairs when I saw, him he was standing on staircase looking at my direction, don't know why but my heart started beating fast, I tried to say something but the words were stuck in my throat.

He came closer and I gupled, he is making me nervous... I waited for something to happen, anything this silence was making me terrified.

"You... someone..."he was cut short by and ecstatic Adam who came running towards us, he came by my side,he was saying something, at which I wasn't paying attention as my focus was on the person standing in front of me, an unusual feeling was there in my heart, can't differentiate whether it was fear or something else, his eyes looked scary and vulnerable at same time.

"Radhika... Radhika..." Adam snapped his hands and we both came out of our trans and placed his hand on my shoulder.

I smiled at Adam but then shifted my gaze to him, he was looking at both of us first at me then at him and lastly at his hand which was on my shoulder, his face fell making my heart heavy, is it me or is he really changed, I no longer feel that dominating and dark aura around him, he seems different.

"Radhika... won't you introduce me to this handsome guy..." did I forgot to tell you guys, that Adam is a gay, he may look like a tough guy but behaves as a baby in front of his boyfriend Brian.

When I first met him as my tutor he was a bit shy but so was I, then we started conversing and then we became best friends after few weeks, I found him a bit suspicious he would always glance at his phone and always left earlier. One day while tution his cell rang and  after listening to other person he started crying, I tried to calm him down but he was being more hystric, he took his bag and left my room, I followed him and then we went to hospital, he entered a room and went to man who was lying there on bed with several bandages around him.