Chapter:- 44 We are family...

Radhika's p.o.v

"Yes..." my voice trembled when he yelled, making me remember old him. The way he used to yell at me and strike me at the initial days of our marriage. He must have noticed my scared look cause it was all silent suddenly and he breathed to calm down, while he was doing it his slow breath was fanning my neck as I was tightly clinging to him and he was holding me in his death grip.

I was lost in the sensation, this was something I felt for first time in our marriage, and it was all new to me, his hands on my back and his breath fanning my neck, gave rise to new feelings, my stomach felt as if bunch of butterflies were flying together.

His grip became tight and now I was plastered to him I can even feel the heat radiating from his body which was making my body heat up, looking up at him I saw his grey eyes they had became stormy grey, and they were looking at me intently.

His gaze lowered to my lips then it went to my forehead, where bandage was still present, he leaned forward while I closed my eyes, he gently pecked me over it and than there was and awkward silence.

I thought this was it this moment has eneded and at least there was something different I felt in this whole span of marriage, and thought that he was going to let go of me but no his grip was still tight, while my eyes were closed.

I felt warm lips placed on my cheeks, and my face heated up, it was first time someone was kissing me after granny's death. Her pecks felt so warm and motherly but this was something new, a whole lot of different peck. He continued to peck my cheek then moved towards the other, his lips lingered for some time there spreading warmth in my whole body, then he pecked my nose, i was being anxious my heart beating so fast. He kissed my neck, sucking it in process and sliding his tounge on it.

"You know in this shirt you look so beautiful..." He said but it took me back to those days when he would address me as "You ugly whore, bloody gold digger..." as if a spell was broken I wriggle out of his grasp, but he was not letting me go.

"Please..." may be it was my vulnerability or my tears but he let go of me instantly and placed me on the chair beside him, for which I was thankfull to him, my legs felt numb and I was not even sure if I could stand by myself.

"Fuck what's wrong with me... I'm sorry...'' and he left the kitchen.

"What were you doing... you... were proving him right... He called you a whore and you were enjoying his..." I couldn't complete myself and started crying.

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika kept crying cursing herself for letting him touch her, and not stopping him, she was angry on him for acting that way and confusing her to no extent, but she was more angry o herself for letting him mess her mind.

Her phone rang and it was Jayden

"Hello sweetheart..." he was happy and wanted to introduce her to someone.

"Hi.. te... teddy..." her voice quired.

"What were... wait a minute are you crying... what happened... tell me..." he asked after listening to her voice.