Chapter:- 30 God why I'm so unlucky...

Third person's p.o.v

Xavier deared to enter the room, but he knew he had to do this. So after inhaling a long breath he opened the door only to gasp at the site in front of him.

He looked at the person on the bed, lying lifeless and limp.

Xavier's  p.ov

I looked at the sight in front of me only to gasp at the way she look.

She had wires attached to her, she had black eye, swollen jaw, busted lip and her forehead was bandaged, I was uncertain wether to go or stop myself from doing this. All this will only result in me feeling more guilt but I have to do this it's all because of me.

I wanted to stop myself, halting my steps and debating wether to go or turn back, it hurted me to even look at her battered form, I finally made my mind to face her I was terrified to even face her when she was unconscious.

I made my towards the bed and then was finally able to cleary see the extent of damage caused by those monster.

Isn't it ironic a monster himself is calling others monster, even monster word is small to whatever I did with this poor soul here.
It's all my fault if i hadn't asked Shivam to park the car and left her in that deserted area, nothing would have been happened to her, she would have been fine.

The amount of guilt I was feeling just by looking at her can't even be described.
I know what I did was wrong it was all my fucking mistake and misunderstanding But when I learnt that she is Raj's sister all the hate I felt for that bastard was directly inflicted on her, She was punished even when she was innocent and was herself a victim.

I sat near the stool beside her bed then then looked at her face, it had finger prints and I was sure they were mine, because of the intensity I used and I know I had smacked her hard.

I gently took her hand in mine, they were so cold and small, I can't even imagine what she went through and punished her for her so called brother's sin, she's just like a fragile doll and now she's broken all because of me.

"I'm.. sorry Radhika please forgive this brother of your's I'm such fool and I know that. Please wake up and punish me all you want, I'm sorry...." I waited for her to open her eyes but didn't even flutter making me loose hopes and fell ashamed for whatever I did. I can only wait now.

Third person's p.o.v

"You can't do this... that's cheating..." said a four year's girl looking at an eight year old boy.

"No princess you know everything is fair in war and game..." he said while running away from.

"It's cheating... mom... mom.. look at him it's my toy he's not giving it to me..." she called her mother.

"What happened baby... and why are you crying..." her mom came and kneeled down to her level.

"Mom that's my toy... ask him to give it back to me..." she again asked her mother.

"You both are impossible and give her toy back... she's your sister..." the women said looking at the boy.

"Mom... you always do this... evertime I have to give her my toys..." the boy threw the toy angrily and ran from there.

"Stop... take... it... back..." The girl ran behind him with her small legs and suddenly stumbled on something making her fall  hard on the ground.

"Radhika..."

Radhika's p.o.v

"Radhika" someone was screaming my name.

"Radhika open your eyes..." someone was shouting at me,and those beeping voice was making my headache to increase.

I slowly open my eyes and the light which was very bright resulted me to close them back.

Opening them again but this time slowly, I looked beside me towards those shouting voices and saw Shivam sir who was standing at the edge of the bed.

I'm in hospital I guess. I was busy staring at the place it looks like a private room. I yelp in pain when I saw who was sitting next to my bed.

I tried to move away from him, I know he is here to hurt me again or worse he would accuse me for something worse.

I subconsciously moved away from him. Only to scream in pain, my body feels like a truck ran over me but the worst pain is in my abdomen.

I then remembers whatever happened to me and my eyes started to well up again. I was in my own world when a hand was placed on my head, which resulted me to finch back and then again scream at the pain caused by this slightest movement.

"Radhika..."  Xavier again tried to touch me but I screamed before he could do it.I was panicking again.

"Sir you should leave now the patient doesn't want you here, it's causing her to have panick attack"

"But... " he started when doctor shied him out of the room.

"Doctor what happe d to me..." I asked her.

"You wer beaten up preety badly when that guy bought you here, you have four stitches on your back at your shoulder blade, and someone kicked your abdomen hard which cause some complications, but it can be cured, you were out for two days and the guy over here never left you alone, even the other rarely left you..." she said sadly making me surprise.

"Are you sure they were the same guys... you... could... be... mistaken..." I told her, she surely had got something wrong there's no way Shivam sir and Xavier will do this, they hate me.

She asked me to rest , what can I even do except rest. I can't even move properly and leaving this roo. Was out of question.

I was satring at the ceiling from about two hours, recalling my life and crying on my Faith.

"God... why... I'm... so... unlucky..."

"No... you... are not unlucky it's us who are unluck..."

Hey guys sorry for late update and this short so short chapter actually I'm in hospital and kind of bored so I wrote it in here. I know it's not best but I'll try to update another chapter within this week.

Till then bye. I read all those comments and I'm so glad that you guys like this story.

Love you all.