Chapter :-25 Hope this ends well...

Radhika's p.o.v

I hugged him, when he orderd me to do so, his grip was becoming tight that I felt it would bruised my waist.

He left me after sometime and I went to Xavier to congratulate him. He just nodded.

"What happened to him now..." I asked myself. He is being bipolar like Shivam sir.

I went to the kitchen when an asthetic Samirya came in.

"Radhika I have a news you will be so excited..." She was going to say something when Xavier came in.

"Love you have to take the medicines and then we have to visit doctor for your hand" he said with so much love that it made me aww.

"But... Xav I want to tell her..." She said with and pouted.

"That can wait... and Radhika is here only she won't go anywhere..." he said to which she nodded and went with him, but not before giving me a peck on cheeks.

"She can be so childish sometimes..."

I  was serving lunch to them, when I was serving Shivam sir Samirya who was sitting next to him.

"Guess what Radhika we are having a party...." She said with excitement.

Here I was shocked to hear the word party, my hands they started shaking, those painful memories from that night started to flash in front of my eyes like a movie.

I was never a fan of parties, whenever Riddhi mam and Rishi sir used to organize a party, they never left a chance to humiliate me.

The party at Shivam sir's house was the worst, and the fact that I was almost raped that day will always haunt me.

I was in my thoughts and the bowl was about to fall down when Shivam clutched my hand.

I looked at him it was difficult to see him with my tear filled eyes but I could see guilt in his eyes as if he was thinking of the same night.

My hand was still in his large hand when he pulled me down and I landed on his lap. He turned me towards him.

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika and Shivam both were looking at each other, her body and hands were still shaking, when Shivam placed his hand on her back which made her stiffened and then looked at him.

His grey eyes had an unreadable expression, maybe guilt or shame she was not able to point it out.

Who am I kidding guilt and shame that to in his eyes, my mind is playing games with me she thought.

Their trance was broken by the voice of throat clearing. 
Radhika composed herself and Shivam as if he just has realised something, removed his hands from her back and pushed her.

Samirya and Xavier were looking at them. She cleared her throat when no one of them showed any sign of  stooping their movement.