CHAPTER 2 :- Get lost

Shivam's p.o.v.

Shit! I am late today , as i looked at clock on wall it was already 7:30 and i have meeting at 10 am.

I still have to recheck the presentation Amy had made and to be honest her presentation always have plenty of mistakes but I can't say anything to her .

you just can't upset the love of your life Can u ?

She's my Secretary but first she's my life and I can't stress her with extra work .
I was thinking about her then I noticed that it's 8'o clock and I sprinted towards washroom did my business .

I came out of washroom wearing a towel and took out my grey suit after getting ready it was 8:45 am and I had to reach at 9'o clock for rechecking the presentation just as I was about to exit my room my phone started ringing it was our client Steven who had called me to discuss about meeting I was discussing to him about our meeting when suddenly someone bumped into me and the coffee was all over my suit it had stained my suit i was angry on that person .

As I looked down it was one of our maids but just by looking at her. Feeling of disgust  arise in me I don't know why she always acts of being innocent bloody gold digger. she's working here for almost two years that to as a maid and the strangest part is she belongs to a rich family I don't see any reason of her working here that to as a maid .

I had met her father he was one of our clients. He is a greedy man .I had never seen such a greedy person in my life ( he can do anything for money ) speaking of him i noticed the trash standing in front of me .

I was already late for my meeting and this idiot girl. Ruined my suit i again have to change my cloths after giving her a good piece of mind .I slammed the door of my room.

Third person's p.o.v.

After Shivam left her in front of his room Radhika cried for almost 10 minutes. she's very sensitive and shy type of girl .she even starts crying if someone raises their voice in front of her and here Shivam humiliated her again.
She then went to kitchen there Mary was doing preparations for the breakfast she saw Radhika's red eyes and said" shivam sir scolded u again for being clumsy isn't it" Radhika nodded and said

"Mary whenever i try to do something I end up messing it. I think Shivam sir is right I m useless"

she again started crying Mary Hugged her and said

" no my child your not useless you are a sweet and mature girl. I agree u are clumsy sometimes but u always intend to help everyone and to let u know i was more clumsy then u when I was eighteen my parents were fed up of me. my mom would never allow me to enter in kitchen as she would have to work extra for cleaning the mess i would make. Mary chuckles seeing Radhika as her lips curve up and she gave her a heartwarming smile .

" You look more beautiful when u smile always keep smiling my child " then they started preparing breakfast.

On the other side Shivam was late for meeting and the meeting was not well. The presentation had many mistakes and Steven was not happy about it , he asked Shivam to first check it before presenting it .

he said " it's so unprofessional of you Mr Shivam I didn't expect this type of behavior from u and I'm sorry but we can't sign the deal I want some one who's professional enough . Shivam was embarrassed and more than it he was furious. He was so angry that he took his car's key and went to a bar whole day he was there at night he went to his home and as he was passing by hall he saw Radhika there who was just going back to her house. He took long strides towards her  grabbing her arm he pushed her roughly and twisted her arm

" U idiot only because of u I was embarrassed in my office my clients called me unprofessional they said that to me Shivam Singh Shekhawat how dare they and it was only because of u if it wasn't for your clumsiness it wouldn't had happened "

saying this he pushed her and said

"get lost or else I will do the honor of kicking u out my self " .

he left the hall where Radhika was crying again because of him.

Hey guys here's 2nd chapter I hope u like it .and its not edited so it will have some grammatical mistakes .

Thank u
☺☺