Chapter:- 32 Eyes deceive too...

Third person's p.o.v

Xavier frozed at his place when he heard what she uttered from her mouth. To say those words hurted him would be an underestimate he was broken.

His face was filled with hurt and pain, not to forget the burning in his heart. Tears welled up in his eyes looking at the fragile girl. It's said that what goes comes around and now he knew why people said karma is a bitch cause it really is.

"Radhika I'm... really sorry for my deeds... and this time I genuinely mean it, look at my eyes and say that you don't believe me..." he pleaded.

"I... can't..." she said.

"Why not are you afraid that you will see the truth in them..." his voice broked.

"No... it's.. not... true... because... I know eyes can deceive you... just like... your's... did... to... me...  I... was... a fool... I'm... still... one and... that's... what... you... think..." she replied him. Placing her hand on head to reduce it's pounding, she blinked her eyes and then shut them close.

"Radhika I'm really sorry, please punish me, slap me or so whatever you want but please forgive me..." he said kneeling in front of her, he was ashamed of himself and angry for making her that way, whether she would not be able to trust anyone.

Radhika was looking at his blurry frame, her eyes were pooled with tears making her vision blurry, she was looking at the guy in front of her.

Her inner voice was begging her to forgive him, screaming at her to stop his suffering and pain, she wanted to forgive him but herself was afraid what if he's just faking it to get Samirya back.

She was not ready to face anymore pain, she trusted him thought him as her brother and look where is she now. She just didn't want to hurt herself again and the only way She knew was to stay away from him.

"Xavier... I... for... forgave... yo.. you..." his eyes lit up when she said that, he was about to hug her when she stooped him showing her Palm.

"Y... you... can... te... tell.. Samirya... that... I... forgave... you... or... bring... her... he... here... I'll... tell... her..." as she completed her sentence and looked at Xavier, her heart felt a pang of guilt when she saw his heartbroken look.

"I..."she starte but stopped when the door of room clicked open and there heads swept to it's direction.

Shivam came in and went to Xavier. "Xavier you should clean the mess between you two. I don't want my sister to be upset at such condition, go and solve this shit even if it means you have to beg" he angrily told him.

Xavier only nodded to him while looking at Radhika, her head was turned in opposite direction.

"I have bought these for you, please take them." Xavier said extending the bag at her.

When she didn't made any move to take them, sighing he placed the bag at table and went defeatedly. He turnedto look at her last time only to disappoint again she was still not facing him, but this time her eyes were filled with tears.