Chapter:- 51 Redeem your doings...

Third person's p.o.v

Shivam was uncouncious, lying on the hard concret floor after a heavy beating.

"I'm.. sorry... I'm sorry...'' he was chanting.

On the other hand Radhika was lying on hospital bed and all of them were waiting for her to open her eyes.

Xavier was seated on the chair outside the room looking at nothing in particular, he was angry on Shivam but more then that he was disappointed in him. He had warned him not to mess things up, he himself had gone through the same things Shivam was suffering now and he knew how it felt.

"Why would you do something like this Shivam, I never thought that you could be so heartless and behave as a animal with her, can't you remember what your sister went through, I know I should hate you too but, you were the one who asked me to apologize to Samirya to gain her trust, you were the one who helped me rescue her, when you should have punished me for whatever I did..." his cell rang breaking his trance.

"Hello... what... I'll be there..." he rushed out of hospital.

"Where is he..." he asked the officer once he reached police station.

"He's uncouncious..."

"What..." he asked and officer nodded at him and led him to the cell where his friend was lying unconscious.

"How could you guys behave like that with someone..." he asked when he noticed the state Shivam was.

"He was asking for it... and he even dare to punch one of the officer..."

"That's not a way..." Xavier said and sprinkled some water on Shivam.

"Radhika... I'm... sorry..." Shivam groaned.

"You asshole what were you thinking..." Xavier lashed on him and lifted him up, he placed his one hand on Shivma's shoulder so that all his wait was on Shivam.

"I'm... sorry..." Shivam said in hoarse voice.

"You know I should leave you here but looking at my past, I can't do that cause I was at your place.

He placed Shivam on the backseat and started driving towards hospital.

"His nose is broken and looks like his Jaw is dislocated but it's not that seroius, apart from that there is nothing serious..." he nodded at the doctor and sat with him he called Ruhan to ask if there was any progress in Radhika's state only to be disappointed knowing there wasn't any progress.

After sometime Shivam woke up. He looked at his surroundings and then face Xavier, with a confused face.

"What... why are you looking at me like that... you asshole..." Xavier said when he noticed Shivam looking at him countinously.

Shivam looked him then his surroundings again.

" Oh... you are in hell..." he said once he realised what Shivam was implying