Chapter :- 62 My heart skipped a beat...

Third person's p.o.v

They entered the apartment and stood in front of each other.

"Uhhh... I... I... Will make the dinner go and rest you must be tired..." Shivam said to her surprisingly.

"No... You... Must be tired you should go and rest... I am habitual of doing work even if I'm tired..." It wasn't her intension to hurt him but her words hurt him deeply. He knew she didn't mean that but that was the truth he was a monster to her punishing her bashing her, abusing her for no reason.

He wanted to apologize to her, but isn't it what he is doing since she came back, he realised that only apologize in will not do any good. He will have to show her through his actions that he is really sorry and needs a chance to rectify himself.

" Why don't we both make the food... You can make whatever you want I'll just be there to help you is that ok with you..." He asked her to which she just nodded.

"So what do you want to make..." He asked.

"I was craving for paw bhaji... It has been so many days since I had it..." She told shyly.

"Ok... I don't know how to preaper it but you can guide me..." She nodded and they went to kitchen.

She took some Vegetables from fridge and  passed them to him. "Can you wash them, while I peel these potato's..." He nodded and washed the veggies even though he didn't know how to make them, he chopped them finely and then asked her what to do with them.

"You should chop... Oh you already did that... I'll do rest just take some bread from fridge and butter he did.

She put all the veggies in a pot poured some water and closed the lead, allowing them to be cooked.

He was spreading butter on bread and and put them on pan and grilled them till golden brown.

He was done with his work and looked for Radhika she was trying to reach container of spices, on her toes she tried hard but it was quite high, he went to her and extend his hand, and took the container. She stilled for a moment and turned to face him, they were colser to each other, very colse that even a single moment and thier bodies will touch each other.

She inhaled deeply and so did he, he exhaled and his breath left a tingling sensation on her exposed neck, both of them were standing in that awkward position. When one strand of her hairs escaped her hair and fell on her face. He moved his hand to her face and then tucked the strand behind her ear.

Just when his hand touched her, it was like someone broke her trance and she pushed him as an insitinct, realizing what she did, her face became sad and it looked like she would cry any second.

Shivam's p.o.v

How can I do that... I'm such a fool... I looked at her face and it broke my heart. She looked like Radhika who was scared of me, who was my slave whom I mistreated and what not.

"I... I'm sorry but... I.. just remembered that night..." She sobbed hard.

"Radhika I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have done that... I'm... Sorry... I promise I won't do anything to make you uncomfortable... " I left kitchen.