CHAPTER :- 3 How Can They Do This...

Third person's p.o.v

After he left crying Radhika, he stormed towards his room slammed the door and dozed off. Radhika was crying and it was third time in a day, after getting up she looked at her wounded hand which was paining again. She silently went to her house but when she was near she heard voices as if some one was laughing. She knocked and her mother Riddhi opend the door she greeted Radhika with smile and Radhika was scared to know the reason why she was smiling.

Radhika's p.o.v

When Riddhi ma smiled at me. I suddenly felt frightened because she rarely smiles when she see's me and I was afraid to know the reason.

"Radhi beta come we were waiting for u only" she said and asked me to go to my room and change, after some time she came to my room locked the door and said

" listen here u bitch today we are going to fix your marriage with Mark and you have to come down and accept his proposal "

(Mark is Raj dad's friend he's an old man and by the way he looks at me I feel disgusted he already have 2 sons of my age and he wants to marry me is he serious) I was so engrossed in my thoughts when Riddhi ma's voice broken my trance she continued

" Mark said he's ready to marry you even after knowing how ugly you are. You should be thankful to him at least he is ready to marry you or else we would have to keep you at our house whole life. Now don't cry like bitch just get ready and come down ".

I nodded and got ready in one one my dress which granny gifted me it was old but was in better condition comparing to other clothes I have I don't have any make up so I just combed my hairs and went down while on the stairs I heard them talking it was Mark's voice

" I m paying enough for that girl I don't think it should be more for her, you people should be happy. Atleast someone is ready to buy her or else no one will take her even for free "

Then I heard Raj's dad's voice

" but we can't sell her in such a low price. She will be more useful here only, she's a maid here when we are giving you a maid for free you should think about it, increase the price or I'm not going to give her to you"

"You can use her till you want and after that she can be your maid also" this was my so called mother.

(Can't they for once think about me and my feelings)
They noticed me and stopped talking. The room was filled with silence Riddhi ma came towards me a fake smile plastered on her face she said.

"Radhi we were waiting for you only, Mark wanted to see you"

How can she do this ,she's was also once a girl doesn't she understand that it is wrong. I'm not a thing to buy and sell tears welled up in my eyes she noticed it and said

" don't you dare cause any drama here, or else I will lock you in your favorite store room and not to forget the beating you will receive for your behavior "

Only by hearing the name of store room I got goosebumps, I'm really scared of dark and she always takes advantage of it. She glared at me and sat beside her husband who was also watching me.

I silently sat there trying hard to control my tears which was very difficult, they are going to sell me to this prevert men present in front of me. I looked up and my eyes met Mark's eyes his eyes held a mischievous glint in them and the smirk on his face was scaring me more. He came forward and said

" finally you are going to be mine chocolate beauty and this time you won't be able to escape me I'll make sure of it, first I'll marry you and then will make you mine"

By saying this he made me remember the incident which I was trying so hard to forget where he was about to rape me (when i was 14 years old he asked me if he can play with me, and took me to his home there he tried to rape me, if it wasn't for his wife he would have tainted me that day ) I still can't forget that day.

This was it I was not able to stop my tears and started crying, they all saw me crying but ignored me, and continued to talk about marriage preparation .

I ran back form there to my room after Riddhi ma told me that my marriage was fixed on Sunday of this week which is after three days only , she also told me to quit my job at shekhawat mansion, are they so desperate to kick me out of this house they can't even tolerate me for one week.

I cried and prayed to God not to let this marriage happen but, I know it is impossible now,I should accept it, it's my faith .

I cried myself to sleep thinking about my future .

Hey guys here's next chapter hope u like it and if u like plzzz vote and comment .I would really appreciate it .one more thing this is not edited so it may have grammatical mistakes .

Thank u ☺