Chapter :-37 His home....

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika smiled brightly, which caught Shivam's and Xavier's attention. They were in aww specially Shivam she had never smiled so brightly in front of him.

"And whose mistake is that..." again came and annoying voice, his subconscious was making it hard for him, whenever he looked at her or thought something related to her, that annoying voice was their to make him remember all those shitty things he had done.

Now looking at her smiling face, it did something to him and his heart started beating rapidly, and his eyes they were sticked on her face, although it was bruised and pale, she had an odd shine and glow on it. Xavier aslo smiled looking at her, she was smiling after so many days...

He wanted to know the reason which made her so happy, if it's in his hands he will do that thing to make her smile daily.

Radhika felt their gaze on her, which was making her uncomfortable, she was still taking to Samirya and smiling, when she saw both of them looking at her as if they are looking at her for the first time.

She coughed which broke their trans and they were near her within a second with glass of water in their hands.

She extended her hand, when Shivam moved the glass towards her mouth and gestured her to drink it. She drank the water and now both of them were standing near her bed.

"Who... were... you.... talking to..." Xavier asked her, afraid that she may take it in a wrong way, but didn't she always thought of him as her brother but he treated her so badly, he always ignored her or behaved so rudely with her. He behaved as if she was a dieses, even if she has betrayed him but what he did was not something we do to even humans.

He said that she was his sister, then why a small assumption which was done by him, made him loath her so much, it was his fault nor her... he had betrayed her not her.

"It... was... Sam... Samirya... She... said.... babykicked..." he was shocked for a second but asked her ageing not believing his ears.

"Baby... kicked..." he hugged Shivam who was standing beside him and then went to Radhika and hugged her.

His hug was not tight or something but those injuries on her abdomen and ribs started paining.

Her eyes welled up and they started flowing down her cheeks. Shivam who was standing beside them, was fast and removed Xavier, Xavier looked at him questioning, but when Shivam gestured to her, he looked at her, she was crying again because of him. Finally it dawned to him.

"I'm... sorry... please... forgive... me... I shouldn't have done that... I'm... sorry... I'm sorry...." he was chanting it as a mantra.

Radhika placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

She knew he was happy and excited to hear this news, it was something special and great for him, for all of them, it was a good news after so receiving so many bad news.

She new that baby's first kick was always special to the parents, and he was here, with her instead of his wife and unbornbaby. She felt guilty, he should have felt the first kick but he was here.

"You... should... go... to... Samirya... She... needs... you..." She said.

"But... you...discharge..." he stated when Shivam told him the same.

"You... should... go and you... can come to meet her at evening, I'm her don't worry.

Xavier looked at Radhika and left the room, Shivam sat near her, when Dr Nathan entered the room.

He ignored Shivam, who was throwing daggers towards him.

"Umm... so it's time for your test, so shall we began... Mr shekhawat could you plese leave..." Nathan said eyeing those files, shortly after him Jane came and helped Radhika.

"Why... should... I leave she's my wife..." he said angrily.

"Ya I know but, it would make her uncomfortable..." Dr said.

"No... I won't... leave..." he argued back.

"Mr shekhawat..."Dr started again, when Jane intrupted him.

"You should stop making him understand, he won't listen to you, he's one stubborn man."

"Ok... you can stay, but don't interrupt me..." Dr said sighing.

He asked Radhika to lie down, it was still difficult for her but she managed with the help of Jane.

He started doing his work, completely oblivious to a pair of eyes, who were watching his every move like a hawk.

Shivam was sitting on couch, but stood up and went near Radhika when, Nathan asked her to remove her shirt.

He was behaving as possessive husband, he didn't want any other male to see her like that even if it was a doctor.

How ironic, this guy didn't even cared when she was almost raped by his so called friend, is now being possessive of her. Radhika thought.

After all the tests were done, finally examining her for the last time Nathan gave her that news for which, she was dying to hear.

She was so happy that finally she was going home, her home, No his home.