Chapter :- 38 This is your new room...

Radhika's p.o.v

I was in a daze, where we are going, I didn't want to go to Xavier's house but I knew it was all depended on Shivam sir now.

I was still on the bed waiting for nurse to come nd help me change, I was Still not able to dress myself the pain was still there but it's bearable or less immense than before, I could move my body a bit, like I was able to sit and sleep by myself without any help, but it was still difficult for me to stand and walk.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts, that I didn't realised someone entered the room.

Jane placed her hand on my head, making me startled I flinched thinking it was someone else.

She gave me a sad smile, but her face instantly brightened.

"So... you are finally leaving... you should be happy... why this sad face..." She asked.

She was someone who was close to me, even though she was a stranger, but somehow I trusted her more than others.

She had became so close to me that on one side I was happy to leave this hospital, but on other side I felt so sad and empty, she had shown me more kindness than those, who I used to think as my family.

"I'll... miss... you... Jane..." She hugged me giving me warmth like a mother gives her child, I remembered how Pari ma used to hug me, I started sobbing on shoulder.

"Aww... don't cry you can come to meet me... or you can call me... if you miss me very much just come to visit me or give me a ring I'll come to meet you, don't cry it doesn't look God on you, now smile you don't smile often, you know you are to preety to cry..." now take this medicines, She said rubbing by back.

She helped me get dressed in loose t-shirt and some loose pants. After that she strictly instructed me to not do put any stress on my ankle and abdomen, she also told me that I will have to come back to hospital to remove my stitches after three days.

She gave me medicines and creams to apply on my injuries, also instructing me to not to put any stress o my ankles.

She left the room and Shivam sir entered, he came near me.

"You are finally out of here..." he said and extended his hand for me to grab him. I gently placed my hand on his, and tried to Stand up, but I stumbled and lost my balance, but he was quick enough to save from falling down and in next instant I was in his arms, which took me by surprise. I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he sushed me by a glare.

I kept mum, accepting defeat and let him carry me, once we left the room many pairs of eyes were stuck on us, it was making me uncomfortable, on other hand he was walking as if he owns the place and nothing or no one matters to him.

I burrowed my head in his shirt, being so embrassed that to in front of all these people. We came to reception area, where someone stopped us, he turned around being the curious one I lifted my head and saw Dr Nathan.

"I was coming to meet you only... he said looking at booth of us..." may be it was on our face that we both were confused.