Chapter:- 41 A familiar stranger...

Third person's p.o.v

Xavier left all of three alone, but somewhere he felt as if it was going to be a mistake. Trying to cool his radiating heartbeat he tried to calm himself, his life was mess not only his, all of them were in a big mess.

Inside the mansion Shivam was still standing there were Xavier left him, eyes stuck on door hoping for his best friend to come back to him or atleast talk to him. He was confused as hell, it felt like fate was playing a cruel game with him, but it was all his fault only his.

He was confused as how can he father a baby, when they were not even able to do the deed. Whenever they would try to be close something disturbed them, just like Radhika did on their wedding night, how ironic she stooped him from celebrating his wedding night, which should have been with her but instead it was with someone else.

Shivam's p.o.v

I was serving Radhika she Amy came making me shock, my feelings for her lately were not making any sence, I thought that she would be the only girl after the death of my first love, who died on my birthday just because of my stupid self. It was all my fault that she died taking my heart and life with her, Amy was the one who was there for me, she was the shoulder on which I leaned on, while crying who pulled me out of depression, the one who saved me from killing myself and becoming insane. She was always there for me and I started loving her, now I'm not even sure that is this even love it just a infucation.

But now I didn't feel any of those feelings, now it felt like I'm committing a crime.

I tried to ask her about her visit but she stopped me saying that it was something important, I again tried to ask her but she again stopped me.

"I'm... pregnant..." she said and it felt like all the air has been sucked out of me, it was a good news I think but why do I feel that it's not right, that something is just off.

Then I looked at Radhika, and I knew what was wrong there she was crying and it pained me for some reason, as I moved towards her someone grabbed my hand, then linking our hand together. Amy dragged me upstairs to my room once we were inside the room.

"Amy... how come you are pregnant when I don't even remember doing it with you from the time I'm married, even if we did why can't I remember it, even you know whenever we met, we only kissed and cuddled then how is it possible that I made you pregnant." I asked her the question which was running in my mind.

She looked hurt and shocked for a moment, her eyes were pooled with tears threatening to fall any minute. Instantly a feeling of regret settled in bottom of my heart. Your an idiot Shivam. I cursed myself in mind.

"Shivam you came to my house drunk... and then you... attacked... on... me... you for... forced me..." she said wiping her tears, but I was still frozen by her statement.

"I... but... I..."

"You don't remember? Do you..." she said slumping down on floor.

"I'm... sorry Amy... I really am, but... why didn't... you... tell... me anything" I said taking her in my embrace, she was still crying, on other hand I was angry and disgusted with myself.