Chapter:- 50 Pay back of sins...

Third person's p.o.v

Shivam was seated on the same place where the doctor left him.

"Why does it feel like that the words held different meaning... anyways I should check on her..." he said and went to her room, only to stop at door after seeing Ruhan. He was holding her hand and crying badly, he stood there for sometime and felt his eyes welling up with tears.

"It's... all your mistake..." someone said from behind.
He turned to face that person and saw Xavier in front of you.

"Yes... I... know I shouldn't have behaved like that to her just because of a baseless assumption..." Shivam said hanging his head down.

"I'm.. not talking about this particular thing... I'm saying about each and everything you did to her... you shouldn't have done that... she innocent... and she was already suffering..."

"already... suffering what does that mean..." Shivam asked confused.

"She..." he started when Samirya came there and intrupted him.

"Xav... he doesn't need to kon anything, it won't make any difference, he would still think of her the way he want and even if he know the truth now, it won't make any difference the damage is already done..." it was Samirya she looked somewhat angry and guilty at same time.

"What..." Shivam started but they were already gone.

"What was she talking about and what is the truth that is still hidden..." he said to himself after sometime something crossed his mind. He left the hospital after seeing Radhika through the glass door.

"Why didn't I thought of it earlier... I'm such a fool..." he banged his fist on steering wheel. It took him to hours to reach his destination he knocked at the door when he reached.

"Coming..." a women opened the door.

"Oh... what a pleasant surprise, can I know the reason why I get a visit from my lovely SON IN LAW..." she said emphasising those words.

"Cut the crap Riddhi Gupta and tell me where your bastard of husband is..." he snapped angrily.

"Now that's not the way you talk bout your father in law..." she mocked him.

"Father in law my foot... tell me or else I'll kil you..." he yelled at her to which she became frightened.

"He... he's..."

"Who'sat the door love..." came a grumpy voice.

"What the hell are you doing here... if you are here to return that bitch then sorry to say, we can't except her, I already told your mother that you could not divorce her before one year" he was cut of by a punch.

"How can you utter these disgusting words about your own daughter..." he suddenly felt anger and disgust towards the man standing in front of him.

"That bitch is not my daughter..." he dropped a bomb at Shivam.

"You didn't know? Did you?" Rishi said once he noticed Shivam's confused expression.