Chapter:- 46 I'm not a s....

Radhika's p.o.v

"Who is he..." was the first thing I heard from him, after entering the mansion. It was a mess flower vase were broken

"What..." I was startled by his expression, he looked like a raging bull, his stormy grey eyes were red and his nostrils flared, and as if he was a cartoon character his ears would have smoke coming out of them, I tried hard to control myself but chuckled, and it was my mistake as now he was more angry on me.

He stormed towards me and grabbed my hand, not lightly but firmly, it was so strong that it started hurting me.

"Sir... please le... leave... me... it's... paining..." I tried to losen his grip.

"What... about... me..." he snapped.

"What..." I tried to ask him to which he glared at me.

"Tell me who was he..." he asked again, his questions were making me more confused.

I tried to say something but he stopped me in middle, showing his palm, he grabbed me more tightly and pulled me towards him.

"Tell... me.. who was the guy you were with... because of whom... you killed my... my... child..." for a second it felt like my heart stopped beating, his accusation hit me hard.

"Sir... I..." I was silenced by a slap.

"You know what Amy was right... you really are a bitch... just for your selfish reasons you killed my baby... he was not even borned... and you killed my baby... just to hide... your affair... with that bastard..." he continued acussing me, and I was there crying silently on my fate. When I had started thinking that may be I can have a normal and happy life... it messed up again, but somehow gaining some courage I tried to tell him what his beloved Amy did, although it would hurt him a lot, but I can't keep him in dark he was mourning for the child which never exist. For the loss of women who betrayed him so brutally.

"Sir... Amy... was lying... she was cheating.... on you and have... a affair... with... Jack.... I know... it doesn't... make sence... but it's the truth... she... did... many... sinful... things... she even... killed... someone... and she..." I tried again when he again slapped me mercilessly.

"Not... a word... bitch... I don't want... to hear a word from a cheater like you... you know what I finally started thinking that maybe you were innocent, and i was wrong but, I was wrong. You are a money minded gold digger..." his words precised my heart.

"But... I'm... not lying... sir... I heard her talking to Jack... she herself said that she was with him... and on top of that... she said that... she was never... pregnant... sir believe me... please..." by the time I was finished my eyes were filled with tears which were rolling down, but I was more worried about him i knew this news would have given him shock, but he deserves to know the truth. I can only imagine the extent of hurt he must have felt, I lifted myself up to his level and looked at him, his eyes were filled with tears and he looked distrauted, I tried to wipe tear drop which managed to escape his eyes, but he stopped my hand by grabbing it tightly and then twisting it behind my back, the pain caused by it was unbearable, not only the physical pain, but the emotional pain was much more compared to it.

"How... much... more could you stoop low, just to hide your affair you are acussing Amy, you know she was the one who was always there for me, even when Olivia died she was the one, who held me, took me out of depression and saved me from committing suicide... so don't ever... try to put blame or any acusion on her... she's way better than a cheating lying bitch like... you..." his words broke me and i felt myself falling on my knees, he didn't belive me, she was right.