Chapter:- 55 Punishment...

Third person's p.o.v

Radhika was trying to make herself better, whereas Shivam was so deep in his guilt that he had lost the count of days. Xavier would always came to visit him, which was the only thing keeping him sane, he didn't knew what he would have done without Xavier.

He tried to search for Radhika but it was as if the earth has swolled her. She was nowhere to be found, he went to her parents place they were not of any help, from there he went to her orphange, again he returned empty handed, not only here he was not even able to find her brother.

Shivam felt as defeated and he knew he deserved it, not only that but much more. So he hired so detectives and then returned to the other important work which was to be done.

"Boss we git them..." said his guard from phone.

"Okay keep an eye on them, make sure that they won't escape..." saying this he made his way to his car.

Once he reached the abondaned building, wherr those people were kept hostage he hurried towards the basement where both of them were tied to a chair.

"Oh you came I just showed them a little bit of hospitality, hope you won't mind..." Max said, Shivam had asked him to bring them to the basement and to punish them.

"Okay Max you can leave now. I'll handel from here..." he said and faced a beaten up Jack and crying Amy.

"Shivam baby... why are you doing this... baby... why are you punishing us... you should punish her... you..."Shivam grabbed her face and squeezed her chin.

"Not a word Amy... Not a word..." he was trying hard to control his anger.

"But... baby..."

"Shut the fuck up Amy... I know about each and everything you did..." he yelled.

"Shivam..."

"Why... Amy... why did you do that..."

"What are... you... talking... about..."

"Why you betrayed me Amy... why... and Oliviah what was here fault..."

"It's... wasn't me... baby... he was the one... who did that... I... had nothing to do with that incident..." she said referring to Jack.

"Me... what are you saying Amy... I...was not alone in it... you..." she stopped him.

"Look baby he is even acussing me, you know he was always jealous of you that's why, he killed her..."

"Amy what are you saying... you were the one who forced me to do so... not only that you even asked me to kill Radhika..." Jack replied in heartbroken tone.

"No... why are you lying... I never said that... baby he is lying..." she cried.

"Amy love why are you doing this, you said you love me... then why..." he was on the verge of crying.

Amy was about to shout back at him when Shivam banged his hand hard on the table.

"Will you two stop with yiur nonsense..."