Chapter:- 40 Don't do this....

Radhika's p.o.v

He was about to serve me, when someone disturbed us it was Amy. The same person for whom Shivam sir is so mad and can do anything, I can even die for the look he gives her. Look full of adoration and love one can tell just by looking at him that he's so in love with her.

But... it hurts... to see him like this.

A gaze full of love but it's not for me, it was for her...

"Amy... " he said his voice was deprived of excitement and it looked like, he was forcing himself to utter those words.

He looked at her and then at me, his eyes wanderd from me to her, then again coming back to me.

It looked like he was having a battle within himself, he was just lost in his thoughts. Finally after it felt like hours but were only few minutes he opened his mouth.

"Uhh... Amy... I..." he started but she cut him off, by hugging him tightly and giving me a smrik.

It felt like someone was chrushing my heart beneath their feet, it was so painful to even look at them.

Suddenly the pain in my body was nothing compared to the one I'm feeling in my heart. It was hundredth times worse and painful.

Shivam sir looked at me and then slightly pushed her back, making some gap between them.

"Amy... you... here how's your dad? "

"Daddy is fine now and doctors said that he's making progress and will ne up soon..." she said.

"Amy I... wa..." he again tried to say something but she intrupted him again.

"Baby... I... have... to tell... you something..." she told him both of them were, ignoring me behaving as if I was invisible to them.

"Ya... say..." Shivam sir told her.

"Alone..." she said again.

"Amy... just... tell... she won't bother us..." he said, and for a second I thought that old Shivam was back.

"I... I'm... preagnent..." she finally told him, my heart stopped for a second and before I said my heart was hurting, now I don'teven know what to say. This pain is unbearable I can't handle this, it's all over now.

I was crying by now it was the most heart breaking news, I have heard since we are married.

Are we really married or was it a joke, just like my life has become one.

"Really..." Shivam sir said in excitement, his face was filled with joy on other hand I was crying my eyes out.

Lifting her up in air and spinning her around they both looked like a perfect couple, and funny thing is that I'm still dying to be the one in his arms.

He completely forgetted about me and continued spinning her, after sometime they went upstairs leaving me alone in hall, my appetite was gone and so was my once happy mood.