Chapter 54:- So lost faded...

Radhika's p.o.v

I was sitting on window seat in my new house, not only new but actually my own house with someone who really loved me, not like other times when I was just an burden, unwanted trash...

"So... lost... I'm... faded..." I was listening to this song from one week and it felt like it was made for me, this song just touched my heart I was able to related myself to it..."

"Doll... Doll..."  I was startled by a voice and looked at Ruuh who was standing beside me, I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I don't even know when he came.

"What are you doing alone here? Today we are going to watch a movie, everybody has arrived let's go..." he said and grabbed my hand.

"Ruuh... I don't feel good... I will stay here you go..." I was rally not in a mood to face them. It has been a week since I locked myself in my room, where only Ruuh is allowed. It's just that I don't know what's wrong with me but i just don't feel like meeting anyone.

"Nonsense you have been doing this, since you came from that bloody hospital what is wrong with you, tell me I'm your brother..." he sat beside me.

"I dont know Ruuh but it feels like I... I... I don't know... there's a void in my heart I just feel so empty and useless.. and..."

"Stop right there, from Where are you getting such ideas and what were you talking about being useless, whoever told you that is an assh... idiot... you are not useless, in fact you are so precious..." he said and they headed towards the hall.

"Finally look who has graced us with their presence..." Jayden said sarcastically.

"Ouuch... what was that for..." he said rubbing his head and eyed at Bella.

"Forget about him, how are you sweetheart" she came to me and hugged me.

''We are also here" and i looked at Xavier and Sam both of them stood in front of me, all of them had been visiting me from a week, now I feel bad that I ignored them. I just cry over someone who doesn't care about me, and forget those who are trying there best to make me happy.

I don't want to be that sad girl, now I have so many people who really care about me.

I smiled at them and hugged both of them, we were in a small group hug when Bella came and hugged us followed by Jayden, who came running like a kid.

"Doll... I'm so hurt.." Ruuh said rubbing his chest with fake hurt expression.

"You can join us to, we all are a family..." he came and hugged us now, it was something I was craving for a big happy family, a family of my own. Although we all are not blood related but still we are a family.

"Let's go to amusement park..." Bella said and I looked at her.

"We were going to watch a movie..." I asked.

"Ya we were but there is a slight change in plan we are now going to amusement park..." and after half and hour we all were ready.

We went to park and tried so many rides, Sam wanted to ride as well but Xavier being Xavier didn't allow her, I can understand why he was saying that, but our emotional Sam cried so bad she cried till all her face became red.