The blood I like, but the screams I envy for hearing each one of my victims pathetic begs and pleads for air makes me enjoy it even more. I've haven't been called a fair man but I also don't care what anyone calls me and that's the life I enjoy wouldn't change a thing about it. Me and Carmelo walk in seeing a piece of shit struggle to get out the chains he's locked up in.

My first thought was why the hell did it smell like urine? My second he's been here for two days and the fucking pathetic excuse of a man couldn't hold it any longer.

"Rosario how are you liking your stay." He looked around trying to find the direction of where my voice was coming from having the blindfold on intercepted.

"Adrian you jackass I swear you're going to die if you don't let me go do you know who I am I can kill everyone you ever loved."

"Good luck with that the list isn't long it's a piece of fucking string." Carmelo chuckled as I ignored his response.

"You have no idea who your messing with."

"No, Your right you don't have any idea who your messing with so how about I show you."

His eyes practically popped out his head taking off the blindfold.

"I'm guessing you know her?" She was crying the same old same old routine but he wasn't which was very different from the others but, I'm always up for a challenge.

"No. I don't know her!" Rosario claimed.

She was screaming and yelling it was hard to focus with the gag in her mouth I glared at her and she shut up very quickly.

"Rosario don't be stupid I know you know her because that's your wife, the mother of your daughter and son who are .... of yeah they just turned 10, twins." His eyes looked straight up at me and then back at her in fear, now he was listening.

"What do you want?"

"For starters I'm feeling bored so." I shoot him in his open wound that was there before hearing the screams and cries of both of them was amusing. "Ok, now that that's over, where is Donatello?"

He looked at me confused, "I told you all that I know about Diego I don't even talk to him anymore." I nodded my head understanding the frustration that others have to deal with when someone's not cooperating when you ask them for something.

I huffed out looking down at his wife's face horror plastered to it with tears running down her cheeks shaking uncontrollably probably wondering what her part was in all this. I took the gag out her mouth walking behind her touching her shoulders.

"Mhm Mrs. Santini will you do me a favor and ask your shitface of a husband to give me the information I want or you will die?" Her eyes widen and nodded her head agreeing.

"Ros? Please? I don't want to die we have children that love us and they need at least one parent tell this man what he wants to know so, we can all go home." Rosario cried like the pussy he is bowing his head.

"I don't know what he's talking about."

I shook my head. "If only you chose a different baby daddy."

I sliced a knife cross her neck as Rosario watched in horror as the mother of his children choked on her own blood with the picture of her neck split wide opened for all him to see.

"No!! No! Fuck you what the hell do you want from me?" He yelled trying to get to her, she's long gone.

"You know what I want and I'm running out of patience to prove to you that I'm not leaving until I get the answers I want." I seethe through my teeth running out of energy for this piece of shit.

"Carmelo bring them in."

The door closed and sniffing and cries made there way into the room, I turned to put them in view pulling up two chairs for them to sit at. Seeing Rosario face turn begging for me to let them go and he will give me what I want.

"Where is he? The truth this time." He turned back to his kids I sighed and shot a bullet in the air hearing them scream and cry.

"Daddy!!! Mommy!!"

"ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR KIDS DIE BECAUSE YOU ARE A CORWARD NOT TO SPEAK UP!!! TELL ME!" I pointed the gun at the little girl holding my finger on the trigger.

"Ok.Ok. He went to Barcelona to find more help and get more mafias to rally together to find out who has his daughter. The beast, the best hitman in the black market took her and he's been doing all he could to find out who that man is." He breathed out heavily looking back between me and his children. He really is so stupid!

"Carmelo drogali ." He took them out with their blindfolds on. (Drug them)

"No wait I told you everything what are you going to do to them!"

"Don't blame me when it's their father that cost them their mother and their lives, so greedy you have to take shipments of girls younger than the age 12 some the same age as your daughter but you still decide to sell and put them to work like you own them."

"You didn't seem to have any problem with me taking one of your own." He snapped trying to hold the upper hand, but surely failing watching him flinch as I walk around his chair discreetly firing up his nerves.

"I did and I planned on making you pay for what you thought your perverted mind was going to do to her because you see she's mine and no one else's. She belongs to me her scent, her taste, the way she smiles all belong to me. And you touched her." I whispered seeing his eyes want to jump out their sockets in pain.

"Your a monster." Rosario asked lowering his head shooting it back up as I held his neck in my bare hands crushing his treachery and vocal cords slowly but painful.

"No I'm a fucking Beast!"

I let him go and shot him in the head staring back at his limped body, "I'll see you soon."

Arriving back at the estate I told Carmelo to find out where beauty was while I showered getting out I watched the footage in my office of the gym seeing this furious monstrous woman punch and jab giving her all in that punching bag probably picturing myself.

Let's see how good she is handling a gun.

-Que🤎