birth chapter bitches (no one's pov) part 7

Taehyung fell to the floor along with the person who had grabbed him. "Mmph!! Mmm!"

Taehyung was trying to scream but they were muffled by the person covering his mouth. "Taehyung!"

That voice...
Taehyung froze.

The person released his hands from Taehyung. Taehyung slowly turned around to see who was standing behind him.

His eyes filled with tears of relief, "K-Kook..."

Jungkook had blood on his clothes and looked exhausted but he couldn't care less.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung into an intimate and heated kiss. He held onto Taehyung's waist tightly.

The kiss broke, and the couple stared at each other lovingly.

Jungkook held Taehyung close. His eyes filled with tears and he was smiling. "I knew you'd find me."

Jungkook stared down at Taehyung, "Oh my gosh! Baby, where'd you get all of these cuts and bruises?! Wait... did you already have the baby?!!!"

Taehyung laughed, "There's a lot to explain."

Taehyung looked over at the dead body tied up in a chair, "OH SHIT! Wait! Who's that?!"

Jungkook scratched the back of his head nervously, "Uhm. That's Yugyeom."

"T-The guy who was your first?!" Taehyung said with his eyes widened.

Jungkook nodded and looked over at him in disgust, "Yeah, uhm... I killed him."

✯✯✯~~~

Jungkook carried Taehyung down the stairs to the first floor, where the babies were.

They entered the safest room in the hospital to see the doctor smiling at them and the babies in separate cots.

Jungkook let Taehyung down gently. He looked at Taehyung with teary eyes, "We had more than one?"

Taehyung smiled and nodded, "Go meet your babies!"

Jungkook walked up to the cots with tears leaving his eyes. He sniffles softly not wanting to wake the infants, "T-They... they're so beautiful! They look just like you, baby."

Jungkook pulled Taehyung to his side, holding his waist. "You're all my life." He began crying and Taehyung wiped the tears from his face.

Taehyung looked over to the doctor. "Thank you so much for helping me. What's your name?"

"Jieun." She said smiling.

Taehyung grabbed her hand and handed her the gun. "Thank you, Jieun."

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook. "I think we should name our girl, Jeon Jooyoung."

Jungkook nodded in agreement, while Jieun cooed at the adorable name. "Aww."

Taehyung giggled, "I think it's a good name, it suits her. And Jungkook can name our boy."

Jungkook looked down at the boy baby. "I think... Taejung. Jeon Taejung."

Taehyung started crying, "That's such a cute name!"

Jieun smiled at the family. "I think it's safe to say we can get out of this room and... help both of you it looks like." Jieun said as she looked at the injuries on both the boys.

Jungkook and Taehyung rolled the cots to a new room, where they were both being treated for their injuries.

Jieun finished up with Taehyung and was about to move on to Jungkook when Jungkook realized something, "Oh wait! Uhm... There is a dead body... on the 7th floor."

Jieun pursed her lips, "That's... just... fine."

to be continued...