Chapter 22

Min Suk's POV

The nurse leads us into the room and tells us to wait. "Oh! I almost forgot to let you know that doctor Kang couldn't be here today. His wife is having the twins!"

Jin smiled, "Oh that's great! Please congratulate him for me."

She smiled professionally, "I will, doctor Kim will be with you soon."

We both thanked her and she took off.

Once we were left alone in the room i made eye contact with Jin and he looked at the ground.

I realize now that we like each other.  "So... what now?"

He looks up questioning if i was talking to him.  "What do you mean?"

"I mean we like each other.  Now what?  What do you want to be?"

He looks at the ground for a moment and looks back up at me.  "Well, you always ask me what i want.  What do you want?"

This is gonna sound crazy.

"Well Jin... i know that we've only known each other for only like 2 months but we've hung out together everyday for those 2 months." I took his hand and caressed it. "And i took care of you, and you made me feel useful so maybe we should be together forever."

He smiled. "You want to date me?"

"Mmm no."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "You want me to be your boyfriend?"

"Mmm no."

He pouted and slouched like he gave up. "Just tell me!"

I laughed nervously and turned towards him, "Let's get married."

His eyes widened. "Y-You want be to be your fiancé?"

"Mmm yea."

He jumped out of his seat, "YEAH! Let's get married!!!"

I stood up too. "Really?" He looked at me and smiled. "Yes."

I hugged him and he hugged back while burying his face into my chest. "Awwww my little baby Jinnie is finally gonna be mine!"

Once i said that a tall doctor came in and me and Jin stayed in our hug. The doctor looked young and tall and had a mask over his mouth and nose so i was only able to see his eyes. He looked at his chart and looked up at his still with his face covered. "Alright Kim Seok-......"

The doctor stopped talking and looked up at Jin who was still in my chest. "J-Jin?"

Jin looked up at the doctor and his eyes widened. "Namjoon?"

I looked at Jin shocked, "He's Namjoon?" Jin nodded turning his eyes towards me.

Namjoon looked really mad and took off his mask aggressively. He looked over at Jin, "Who is this guy?"

I answered for Jin just as mad, "This guy is Jin's fiancé."

He looked at Jin like he was gonna kill him and i put Jin into my chest again for comfort.

He got up and yelled at Jin, "You moved on by replacing me with HIM?!"

to be continued...