Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

"Oh! and it also has a tracker so don't try anything... Kay?" i said not being able to hide the biggest smirk on my face.

"Yah...w-why...where did you g-get this???" He said turning over again and again.

"Pfffft that doesn't matter. Put it on!" i realized how exited i sounded. i even jumped excitedly.

Taehyung noticed and giggled.

He slipped it onto his neck and moved it around trying to see in which angle it looked best.

While he was doing that my eyes landed on his butt.  I licked my lips looking at his beautiful plump bottom.

Damn he's so tight.

I wanted to grab it so bad.  It took every bone in my body to pounce on him right there.

Oh i know!

"Alright baby boy, *smack* let's go!" i smacked his ass and grabbed his hand to lead him out the door.

He jolted forward and looked at me with widened eyes and a horrified face as i took his hand.

I was mentally face palming himself.  why... did i just... ughhh

When we got outside of the door grabbed him by his collar and slammed him onto the frame.

He looked at me with widened eyes and then realized i had done that because i was locking the door and couldn't let him get away.

I grabbed tae by the back of his neck and pushed him into my car.

I went to the other side of the car smirking to myself because tae was getting shy.  i opened the door and got in not forgetting to buckle my seat belt.

Before Tae could buckle himself i leaned into his seat and grabbed the seat belt.  I was right in front of him as my nose was touching his cheek.  He blushed and honestly so did i.

I buckled him in and sadly sighed as i slowly backed away.

Silence filled the car as we both sat there in silence

Taehyung finally said something, breaking the awkward silence, "j-...jungkook?"

i looked up at him like i knew he was going to ask me something important?

"Do you... like... i mean.."

i urged him to tell me what he needed to, "Tae, seriously what is it?"

Sorry it's been a while. 😅