Chapter 16

Jin's POV

Me and Namjoon went to Sea World for a date. He wanted to cheer me up and distract me since i've been a mess all week. First off tae was adopted but i think something else happened because i can't reach him... and on the same day that tae was kidnapped jimin went missing. To make it all better Gummy went missing 2 days ago.

I have been up all night, searching for them at all of their favorite places. I feel like i'm going crazy. They need me. I need them. They're my best friends. They're my only family and the only people i trust. I'm the thing that keeps them together! And now all of them are gone.

Namjoon has stayed with me at home for the past 3 days. I didn't asked him to but he did anyways. He cuddles me and pets me and tells me he'll always be there for me. He told me that he loved me and i told him that i loved him too. I cant believe i let him into my life tho, he might just leave like everyone else i've ever loved. For some reason i can tell that he feels guilty about the whole thing. Like... he knows what happened.

"Jin! Look! It's soda. Do you want some?"

I am thirsty so why not.

"Sure." I know that my voice sounds like i don't care but i mean i'm really depressed right now.

Namjoon leads me to the snack booth by taking my hand. I don't have much of a reaction to it.

I notice a lot of people turning their heads to look at a couple. I guess the guy is proposing to...wait...

Namjoon looks at me and noticed me eyeing the couple and his eyes widened as the couple kissed.

Namjoon shook me, "Jin! H-Here's the drink!"

I pointed at the couple, "Joonie! It looks like Jimin over there!"

He grabes me by my shoulders and made me look at him, "Jin your tired! We should go home and sleep. I'll make you food and we can cuddle all night okay?" He tried to shove me to the exit of Sea World but i pushed him to the ground.

Once the couple was about to leave i panicked, "JIMIN!"

He turned around. It was Jimin. And yoongi was with him. We both ran toward each other and hugged tightly.

"Seokjin! I missed you!" Jimin began to cry. And he burried his face into my shoulder.

I was tearing up. "Me too." I spoke so quietly i wasn't even sure if he heard me.

Once we broke the hug i looked at Yoongi and he looked mad. So was i, i was so mad because i know he had something to do with Jimin going missing.

"Jimin what happened?" Jimin bit his lip and looked at Yoongi like he was asking for permission to tell me something. Yoongi shook his head no and Jimin cried more.

"I ra-ran away..." Yoongi looked guilty for something and so did Namjoon.

I made eye contact with Yoongi, "You took him away didn't you?"

Namjoon wrapped his arms around my waist trying to pull me away, "Jin let's not assume that Yoongi did anything wro-"

"And you knew about it..." Tears were flowing down my eyes like a river.  I gave him a I can't believe you look.

His eyes started to tear up too. "I'm so sorry."

Jimin grabbed my hand trying to calm me down. "Jin... lets go home."

Yoongi looked confused, "What? No. Jimin your staying with me."

Jimin got really annoyed. "Oh my god! It's for one night Yoongi!"

Yoongi looked offended but he understood.

"Let's go Jin."  He grabbed my arm and we began walking.  We were almost out of there but Namjoon grabbed my arm and forcefully hugged me.

I was punching his chest but he didn't move much.  "Stop it Jin let's just talk about this."

I gave him one hard punch to his gut and he released me, "No."

I was about to leave and again Namjoon grabbed my waist and pulled me in close.  "I'm sorry.  I know i should've told you.  I know how much i hurt you because you need them but i just wanted you to need me.  Jin please don't break up with me."  He was crying and he had multiple voice cracks. "Please."

*Sighs* "Don't make me lose it.  Let me go, now." I tried pushing his hands off of me but he wouldn't budge.  "L-...Let go!"

I looked at Jimin and he looked uncomfortable.  He must've felt awkward watching this go down.  Other people were watching us too.

His grip on me got harder.  "Please just let me explain!"

"NO!" He turned me around by spinning my waist and forcefully kissed me.  I was trying to push him off of me but he kept my head in place while pulling my hair.  I was crying because i never thought Namjoon would do this to me.  Ow that hurts Joon stop.

Jimin finally got the balls to say something.  "Stop it!" He pushed Namjoon aside and grabbed my hand.

THATS IT.

I pushed Jimin aside and grabbed Namjoon by his collar and punched him. Hard. He fell to the ground in pain.

"Fuck you.  Stop trying to be my hero i hate you!  You said you would always be there for me and i believed you!  The whole time YOU WERE THE REASON I WAS HURTING! JUST BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T SPEAK UP AND TELL ME WHAT  HAD HAPPENED?!"

Namjoon was on the floor on his knees crying just like me, "I thought you would hate me or think it was my fault if i told you! I know what i did was wrong but you said you loved me so forgive me Jin!"

I sobbed and wailed violently, "FUCK WHAT I SAID!  I felt like i was dying and you made me feel safe! I never would have said it if i would've known you were lying to me to try and get sex from me or something!! I don't love you. How could i? I'm just a worthless piece of shit right? Isn't that what you used to tell me? Well i guess your right Joon... Go back to fucking school girls and leave me alone. Leave us all alone."

Joon just sat there on the ground crying hard.  Me and Jimin we're walking away and heading towards the parking lot. I know that Namjoon kept calling my name but i just ignored him.

Me and Jimin went home. On the drive home i wouldn't stop crying.

Im glad me and Joon are done but then why do i miss him? why am i still crying?

Twitter: dollardollarrr