Chapter 18

Jimin's POV

After Jin talked it out with me he basically said he really liked Namjoon and he even wanted to move in with him but after what happened he wasn't sure that he could trust him ever again. I told him to think it over and he sent me over to Yoongi's house.

I have a little surprise for him...

(ignore the person)

Yoongi always said that he wanted to see me in a dress since my "banging body" would be looking "so freaking hot"

We're gonna get married tonight so it's okay if he finally sees my "banging body" 😂

I'm driving to his place right now and i'm wearing normal clothes. I have the dress and tiara in the back in a bag.

Time skip...

Yoongi didn't want to marry me i guess, "WAIT you want to get married right now?"

I raise my brow and give him a sassy reply, "Do you not want to marry me then?"

He grabbed my wrist and grabbed his keys, "Screw it get your coat let's go get married!"

Another time skip...

Yoongi was talking to me through the bathroom door of the church, "Jimin why are you changing into new clothes? What are you changing into even?"

I finally come out of the stall wearing the dress the tiara and converse. "SUPRISE!"

Yoongi's mouth went dry and his eyes were wide. He looked speechless.

Does it look bad?

I looked down at myself now feeling embarrassed. "I-I'll change into something else-"

Before i could finish my sentence Yoongi slammed me onto the cold stall door. "Never change out of this." His voice was low and filled with lust it sent chills to my back.

"O-Okay."

He kept looking down at me smirking and looked back into my eyes. It made me feel super shy and embarrassed.

He started caressing my waist drawing circles around them, "Baby i can't wait to tear this off of you later tonight." He said it pulling at my dress a little.

My face went hot and red like a strawberry.

I feel attacked.

Yoongi laughed at my reaction and kissed my cheek. "Let's go get married now." He held out his hand for me to grab.

I smiled feeling very happy that i was about to marry the love of my life. "Okay!" I took his hand and we went to our wedding.

twitter- dollardollarrr