Chapter 33

(this is the girl talk chapter)

Taehyung's POV

Me and Jimin were upstairs playing dress up with Jangmi as we switched his outfits many times and laughed at him like we were playing with our old barbie dolls.

"So jimin" He looked up from holding Jangmi and hummed, "how do you feel about Yoongi right now?" Jimin frowned at the name and started down at Jangmi.

"I love him so much that it hurts when he acts like this. I never cry. But he makes me do it all the time. How could i not love him?" He looked at his baby and lifted him up, "He gave me Jangmi! And he made me feel beautiful and worth waiting for and..." Jimin shook his head and grabbed my hand. "How are things with you and Jungkook?"

I could tell he desperately wanted to change the topic and i didn't want to pry, "It's okay."

Jimin's eyebrows drew together, "Okay? That's it? You do know what he tried to do for you right? I thought it was the cutest thing ever."

"I mean i- wait what? What did he try to do for me?" Jimin sighed preparing himself to tell me a probably long ass story, "Jungkook came over to the house to ask me if there was anything that would make you happy because apparently you felt sad for a week or two and then i told him you loved babies and that maybe he should try to make one with you."

My mouth dropped open, "Oh my god." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows, "What?" I slapped myself in the face, "When Jungkook came home that night was the first time we did it."

Jimin looked shocked, "Oh my god. I can't believe he took my directions so easily... But there was another thing he did." I hummed in response telling him to tell me. "He went to our old orphanage and tried to look for Dahyun that little baby boy you used to loved playing with. He was gonna adopt him for you but he was already adopted."

"Awwwww! Well that's cute. But it doesn't matter right now anyways because we're gonna make a baby tonight!" Jimin nodded his head like he understood.

He motioned for me to come close and we hugged tightly with Jangmi in the middle of us as he got squished a little. "Eom-"

Me and Jimin broke off the hug and looked down at the infant baby Jangmi who's mouth was open looking at Jimin, "Eom-Eommama"

Jimin's mouth dropped and my eyes widened ten times big, we both squealed loudly like 8 year old girls. Yoongi came up the staircase running shirtless with sweatpants on, "What? What is it? What's wrong?"

Jimin stood up with Jangmi in his arms and he jumped up and down, "Jangmi just said his first word!!!!" Yoongi's jaw dropped and he walked over to Jimin petting Jangmi's baby hairs, "What'd he say?"

Jimin walked back over to me and we played with Jangmi's cute baby cheeks for a few seconds, "He called me Eommama hehehe!"

Yoongi looked a little sad seeing me and Jimin being extra close since we haven't been together for a long time. "Can i hold him?" Me and Jimin looked at each other and Jimin nodded smiling and handed Jangmi to Yoongi.

Jangmi started crying when Yoongi held him and he frowned feeling like a failure as a father. "Wh-Why is he crying Jimin?" Jimin shrugged.

"He was fine when me and Tae were holding him." Yoongi's frown grew and Jangmi made grabby hands at Jimin. "Eo-mamama!" Jangmi cried hard and continued to try and climb out of Yoongi's arms and come to us.

Yoongi sighed in defeat and handed Jangmi back to Jimin walking out of the room with his head hanging low.

I felt bad and Jimin noticed, "What is it Tae?" I shook my head and held Jangmi in my lap, "Why don't you go talk to Yoongi? He looks sad and i think he really wants to talk to you. I'll watch over Jangmi while you talk it's ok."

Jimin paused for a while and nodded his head getting up and walking down stairs.

I sang a song to Jangmi for a while because about 5 minutes had passed by and i got bored when next thing i know i hear loud moaning from downstairs. My cheeks heated up and i got up to close the door. Jangmi looked at me confused and i explained something that no babysitter ever should, "You see Jangmi... when two horny parents love each other and haven't had sex in a long time... They get together... and do some stuff. That you will hopefully never have to walk in on." I laughed at myself for a minute and then heard Yoongi's grunting extremely loud and skin slapping together. Jangmi saw the look of disgust on my face and laughed a cute baby Jimin kind of laugh.

No.