EPILOGUE

(sorry for this long ass chapter...
i'm going to miss this book so much
I TRUELY THANK YOU💝)

✯✯✯~~~

...3 MONTHS LATER

Taekook (Taehyung x Jungkook) POV

Taehyung and Jungkook were at Toys "R" Us looking for a good present to give to the now 1 year old Jangmi.

They both agreed to separate and search for a present since they didn't have much time. His birthday party was in about one hour away so they had to look hard.

While Jungkook decided to look in the more tomboyish side of the store, Taehyung walked around finding plushies, puppy toys, and flower crowns.

You can imagine how difficult it would be to find a present for the child of someone who's the king of swag and the prince of cute mochi's.

Suddenly, Taehyung's attention was caught when he eyed a perfect mixture of both swag and mochi at the top of a high shelf. Something both huggable and something that could be made a peace sign at.

Taehyung smiled relieved that he finally found a perfect present both parents would approve of

Taehyung smiled relieved that he finally found a perfect present both parents would approve of. Taehyung got on his tippy toes and put his hands up reaching as far as he could but unfortunately nothing worked. He wasn't tall enough to reach the very top of the shelf.

Taehyung was desperately trying to shove the plushie down and stubbornly asked nobody for help.

Without being careful Taehyung accidentally hit his hand a heavy basket ball and it hit him directly in his three month old pregnant tumtum. He screamed even though it didn't really hurt, he was just worried about his baby.

Jungkook casually walked into the aisle that Taehyung was in and saw his worried face and instantly became concerned. The raven haired boy hugged Tae from behind and whispered into his husband's ear, "What happened now, Tae?"

Taehyung's pregnant state made him very emotional and childish. He grabbed the ball and as hard as he could threw it on the floor making it bounce back up into the air and hit Taehyung's thigh. The pregnant boy was overreacting a bit and began crying and shaking violently.

Jungkook knew what to do to make Taehyung feel better since he's now always emotional. The raven haired boy grabbed the basket ball and began hitting it jokingly and pretended to wrestle with it, "You wanna hit my wife and you wanna bump your round body on my not-even-born-yet-baby!? Oh, i don't think so pal, you don't mess with MY family!" And with that Jungkook kicked the ball to the other side of the store never to be seen again.

The raven haired boy grabbed Taehyung's hand and kissed it softly, "Tae, we're fine now. That old ball won't bother us anymore." Taehyung was still crying but suddenly felt needy for his cute husband and protector so he grabbed his collar and kissed his manz real good.