Chapter 17

Jimin's POV

I was explaining everything to Jin, "So... you and Yoongi are engaged?"

*Sighs* "Yep."

When we got home i decided to tell him the truth about everything.  It doesn't matter if Yoongi gets mad that i told him he'll forgive me one way or another, after all... we are engaged. hehehehehehehehe!  We were on my bed talking while in our pajamas and drinking apple cider.

He looked happy for me but sad at the same time, "Congratulations.  I'm really happy for you.  I know he'll take care of you just like i do."

He smiled at me but he still looked sad.  It broke my heart.

I pat his back, "Jin...why are you sad?"

"I..." he got sad and kept looking down with his eyes glistening with tears, "I don't want to do it anymore..."

I wasn't sure what he went.  He didn't want to do it anymore?  Like... drink cider anymore???

"You don't want to do what anymore Jin?"

He looked up at me and swallowed.  Tears came down his eyes as he cried.  This was so new to me honestly.  I usually always go crying to Jin but he never comes crying to me.  It made me feel really guilty that he only ever listened to me and i never asked if he was okay.

He continued sobbing and rested his head on my chest.  "Life... i don't want to do it anymore! I wish i couldn't feel anything anymore." He cried so much i felt the tears wet my chest and soak me completely.

Poor Jin.

twitter: dollardollarrr
pleaseeeee text me i want friends!!!!