Chapter 26

Min Suk's POV

I'm not surprised. And i shouldn't feel mad at Jin. I mean i really do love him. And since i love him i'll do what is best for him. And i'll do what makes him happy. And being with Namjoon makes Jin happy.

I have to let Jin go.

Namjoon interrupts my thoughts, "How long w-were you there?"

I smiled bitterly, "Long enough to know what's going on." I turn my head to Jin and look at his precious face for a little longer.

Jin desperately tried to stay strong and look like he didn't say anything bad, "I-I-"

I interrupted, "Jin...it's ok. I already knew. I guess i was just hoping that you would forget about Namjoon and be happy with me."

I looked over at my ex-fiancé's ex, "Take care of him and make him happy alright? He's the best thing that anybody could ever ask for."

Jin breathed in sharply and cried out, "Min Suk i-i'm so sorry."

I could suddenly feel all the pain i had right in my chest and stabbing me like a knife. The love i suddenly lost hurt me and it was so sudden, out of nowhere and i felt like i had lost everything.

I could feel the wet damp tears beginning to form in my eyes. But i took a deep breathe to make them less noticeable. I'm not going to make Jin feel guilty for something that wasn't his fault. Or something that he really deserves.

I walked over to Jin and brought him in for a tight hug.

I don't wanna let go
I'm not gonna let go
Jin please don't let me go

I couldn't handle the pain i felt anymore and released the hug and ran outside of the office room. I continued running till i was outside of the hospital. I ran and got into my car and slammed the door shut.

I couldn't bring myself to start the car or move even. I just sat there and cried. I couldn't stop crying. It kept coming out of me and it was painful. I looked to my right to see the seat Jin had been sitting on only a few hours ago. I caressed the seat and chocked back sobs. I don't think i can ever be happy again.

Out of nowhere I realized that i had sleeping pills in my car. I suddenly felt relieved like i had a way out from all pain. I grabbed the bottle and poured all of the pills into my hand.

It'll finally be over.

I grabbed a water bottle about to chug down every single pill to make me die when i heard a knock on my car door.

I look over to it and see a small teenage looking girl looking at me with concern in her eyes.

I didn't say anything and she suddenly walked to the other side of the car and sat in there with me.

She sighed really loud and long. Why is she in my car??? "Can i help you?"

She looked at me as i asked the question. "Well mister you see... i think i can be an emotion support for you in this tough time."

I looked at her confused, "What?"

She grabbed the pills from my hands and held them in both of her hands, "Can you do me a favor and open the window mister?"

I looked at her amazed. "U-Uh okay...?"

She threw the pills outside and they all got squished making them look gross all splattered everywhere.

I looked back at her and she bit her lip nervously. Why is she cute?

"Listen mister i-i know that you're going through something harsh. Believe me...I know. But i'm right here if you need anything okay?"

She smiled innocently and i just looked at her blinking

Out of nowhere i threw my hands over her neck and hugged her tightly. "Thank you." She pat my back gently and played with my curly hair for a while.

Omg she's actually so cute.

Omggggggggggg