The one thing i missed in the story...

(I wrote a Taekook smut just cause a viewer said I should. I'm real funny right? Right.
Also HAPPY 18K READERS! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😁💜💜💜💜💜💜)

Insta account: @idrc_bout_love
Hmu ↑ we'll prolly have some weird ass conversation about turtles or pencils

Taekook POV

"Hmhmm the cause of my *mumbling* ria"

Jungkook was taking a loooooong shower due to the fact that he's singing some song he made up that he sings to Taehyung and their unborn baby every night.

And while Jungkook was having the time of his life in the shower, Taehyung was pacing back and fourth around their shared bed debating against his horny self.

Over the past 8 months (how long Tae has been pregnant) Jungkook and Taehyung have not had any sexual intimacy. It's not like they don't want to it's just that they don't want to risk hurting the baby.

Jungkook being the gentleman and good father that he is, he is currently waiting patiently for the baby to already be born and for Taehyung to be ready and want to do it.

The problem is, it's already been eight months and Taehyung doesn't know if he can wait any longer!

On the bed was a very cute but also very revealing lace lingerie outfit that tempted Taehyung to his very core.

Taehyung kept debating to himself. What if Jungkook doesn't want to? Is this inappropriate? Would this make me a bad mother? What if Jungkook doesn't like it? Wait is he getting out of the bathroom?

Taehyung heard the shower stop and the shower curtains move. Dammit. The poor horny Taetae couldn't handle it anymore.

It was now or never.

Taehyung took off his oversized shirt in a rush and threw it into their dirty laundry basket along with his underwear. He was completely naked, grabbed the shorts part of the outfit, put it on and did the same to the top.

Taehyung was now completely wearing the outfit and speed walked over the the mirror to take a look at the finished product.

Taehyung looked perfect. Even with the belly bump, Tae had his hair looking soft and fluffy, his lips looked plump and pinker than usual, his cheeks were flushed, his tan smooth skin was exposed and looked radiant, and his booty cheeks hanging out of the lingerie were tan and round.

Tae heard Jungkook coming closer and closer to their room and Taehyung quickly jumped on their bed sideways with his head resting on his hand.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom with his hair wet and a towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist... Taehyung could even see his V line.