Chapter 19

Yoongi's POV

The priest was almost done marrying us.  I cant believe he actually said yes.  I'm the happiest and luckiest person in the world... he chose me!!!  I feel so happy i can't even explain it.

Most of the time when the priest was talking i just kept eye fucking Jimin.  I don't know if he's trying to tease me by wearing the dress and if he is it's completely working.  I mean... he looks so hot.

I didn't even notice that the priest was talking to me since i was just staring at Jimin's ass, "Mr. Min?"

"Mmm...?" i looked up at him and he seemed to understand why i zoned out since he was young and i noticed him looked at Jimin too at times.

Stop looking at him or i'll kill you.

"Do you take Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"Yes i do."

Jimin smiled at me and i blushed.

Ew what the heck did i just blush?!

"Well then, i now pronounce you Mr. Min and Mr. Min-" Jimin interrupted the priest.

"W-Wait!"  My heart sunk because i thought that he was going to call off our marriage

Me and the priest looked at Jimin worried.  "Well... why do we have to be Min?  Can't we be Park?"

Oh wow 😂

"Hahahaha.  No baby, we're gonna be Min."

Jimin started getting whiney, "But why?"

"Because i'm top and your bottom." I answered him straight up.

"Well what if i'm top!" we began to argue

"Trust me baby your bottom.  But don't worry it's just as pleasurable." I caressed his cheek and he gave me an eww look.

The priest was blushing even, "Sh-Should i continue?"

I go over to Jimin's side and pick him up bridal style. "No it's fine we already signed the papers we'll just go now."

I walk out of the chapel and head towards our car.

Jimin called me that cute nick name again that me me feel all warm inside, "Am i heavy hyung?"

"Not at all baby." I wrapped him closer to my chest and kissed his shoulder.

He giggled and began playing with the buttons on my suit.

"Are we going home hyung?"

I smile and look back at Jimin with a innocent smile, "No baby... We're going somewhere else."

"Why?" i took a deep breath.

"Let's just say... We're going on our honey moon" Once i said it his face went red.

Cute.

I giggled.

Time skip...

We went to a fancy hotel called Big Hit House of Rooms and it didn't even cost that much it was awesome!

Once the person at the front gave us our key we went up to our hotel which was at the top of the building.

Once we got inside of the hotel we went speechless.

Jimin ran to the window and looked at the amazing view

Jimin ran to the window and looked at the amazing view.  "HYUNG GET OVER HERE THIS IS SO PRETTY!"

While he wasn't looking i took off my shoes and began taking off small pieces of clothing.

Jimin kept looking outside, "Oh wow- Oooooo there's a pool- oh my gosh we should go over there tomorrow!"

I walk over to Jimin as he's still looking outside admiring the view.  I wrap my arms around his waist hugging his back and shoving my face into the crook of his neck and smelling his vanilla sent.

Damn i'm in love with him.

Jimin was giggling as i started playing with his dress.

I began untying the strings of the dress and kissing down Jimin's neck.

His breath hitched "H-Hyung..."

I started sucking hard on his soft skin and he moaned.  It sounded so angelic i became hard.

"Hyung w- aaa... what are you doing?"

I whispered into his ear, "I'm gonna make it official that you're mine baby" I bit into his ear and once he moaned i pushed him down harshly on the bed.

Next chapter will be the death of me 😝