Chapter 36

(aaaaaaand back to vkook🤣)

Taehyung POV

I was still in Yoongi and Jimin's bedroom with a now asleep Jangmi. The "good parents" were still downstairs finishing their banging session.

A ding was heard from my phone and i looked at the nonfiction that popped up on my phone screen. It was jungkook.

Kook- Hey im here come outside.

Tae- Okay, im coming

Kook- 😏

Tae- stop it🤣

I laughed at the messages and shoved my phone back into my pocket. I looked back at Jangmi to make sure he was okay.

Well what am i supposed to do now? I can't just walk out of the room, down stairs to see my best friend and his husband having sex.

I decide that i'll just go out the window since the fall isn't too high.

Before i head out i grab a sticky note and pen and write a note saying that i left and that Jimin and Yoongi should take a shower and get sound proof walls. I put the pen back and stuck the sticky note on Jangmi's forehead and jumped out the window.

I wince at the pain and impact from my legs and once i recover i sit in jungkook's car.

I looked at Jungkook and he smiled at me with lots of love. He closed the space between us and pecked my lips. "Hi honey."

I smiled at him for making me blush and feel flustered, "Hi."

He started driving the car but not before taking my hand and intertwining our fingers as he drove with his other hand. "You're going to go see your surprise right now."

I smiled knowing that whatever the surprise was, it involved me and Jungkook making a baby.

I'll only update if you comment and tell me to because i get distracted easily.