Chapter 21

Jin's POV

It's been like a year since my big fight with Namjoon.  A lot has happened since then.  Jimin is pregnant with Yoongi's baby and is about 8 months along.  Also Gummy and Hoseok are now dating and live together, guess he doesn't have a crush on Taehyung anymore.  And i saw Taehyung like a week ago finally!  He is doing good and he's Jungkook's boyfriend.

As you can see all of my friends are having amazing lives while i am on my couch watching Hello my Twenties on netflix while eating shit food.

I haven't told my friends this but like 2 months ago i met a guy on my way to the hospital.  His name is Kim Min Suk and since my "best friends" are always with their boyfriends and husband he's the person i spend most of my time with now.

  His name is Kim Min Suk and since my "best friends" are always with their boyfriends and husband he's the person i spend most of my time with now

He's younger and a lot shorter than me but definitely more tough than me. Are you wondering why i went to the hospital in the first place? Well i was diagnosed with depression and i need to go get lots of medication to make myself feel somewhat ok. I guess the only thing that makes me happy is Min Suk. I have a crush on him but there's no way i'm gonna make a move, i would just die if i lost someone else i loved.

Time skip-

Min Suk was driving me to my doctors appointment. I told him he didn't have to but he insisted. Today we were going to be finding out something important. We were gonna be seeing if i can get over my depression. My doctor has told me many times that my depression is really bad and if i don't get better that i can get diseases like diabetes and cancer even.

Min Suk saw me frowning in thought, "Are you hungry Jin? How are you feeling?"

I looked at Min Suk as his face was filled with worry and concern. I smiled at him letting him relax, "I'm okay Min Suk.  Really, don't worry about me."

He keeps staring at me sadly.  I understand.  Lots of people give me that stare.  It's like they know that something is wrong but they don't wanna push and just stare at me...  I don't blame them it's not like he can do anything for me...  Maybe date me but nothing major...

Min Suk's POV

Once we finally get to the hospital me and Jin walk in.  I keep thinking that even when he's sad or has no expression on his face he ends up looking super cute doing it.

We check in and tell the guy up front that we had an appointment.  He tells us to go to the waiting room because the nurse will be with us shortly.  We thank him and head to the waiting room.

Me and Jin sit in silence for a few minutes till i finally say something so it's not awkward, "Jin..."

He turns to me and answers, "What is it Min Sukie?"

I slightly blush at the adorable nickname he just gave me and continue with my question.  "Well i know that you said you were gay and all... but you never asked me what i was?"

Jin furrowed his eyebrows and gave me a soft look, "I thought you would've either felt uncomfortable or you would've thought i was a gross pervert trying to date you."

Is that so bad?

I look down inhaling and get ready for what i'm about to say, "W-Well i'm not uncomfortable!!  But... i don't care if you want to date me..."

He looks at me and blushes hard.  "Really?"

I caress his cheek and smile, "Not at all."

"I'm gay but i'm not really.  Just for one person."  He gives me a confused look "Are you gonna tell me who it is?"

I smirk and sit closer to him, "I'm gay for you Jin."

He puts his hand over his mouth in shock.  "I think i just got over my depression!"

I chuckle at his cuteness.  "Let's go home and sleep."  We stand up and he does after me.  We collide hands and as we were about to leave the nurse came up and called us in.

"Kim Seok Jin we are able to see you now.  Kim Seok Jin."  I roll my eyes at her and look at Jin who is pouting.

Such an angel.

I try to make him feel better, "Might as well make sure that your depression is gone right?"

He just nods and we follow the nurse.

twitter: dollardollarrr
insta: dollardollarrr
friend: maraya14