Chapter 23

Jin's POV

Namjoon got up and yelled at me, "You moved on by replacing me with HIM?!"

I flinched as he raised his voice at me like he did that one day and Min Suk went off on him. "Why did you just yell at him?! Don't you know he has depression?! YOU'RE THE FREAKING DOCTOR THATS YOUR JOB! So stop being like this and just test him and tell him the news!!!"

Namjoon stood there with no expression on his face and went to sit back down as if nothing had just happened. He grabbed his chart and started acting like a doctor would. "Kim Seok Jin may i ask why you have depression? Was there a certain realization or event that triggered your depression?" He emphasized the word event and it reminded me of the night we broke up.  I guess that was what triggered it.

Before i could answer him Min Suk interrupted and scolded Joon, "Pffft. It's not obvious that you did this to him?!" I tugged at his shirt and gave him a disapproving look.  He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "Sorry love."

When Joon heard that he cringed and averted his eyes from us. "Alright well, please follow me to the testing room."

He got up with his pen and clipboard and headed out the door. Before we followed after him Min Suk gave me a reassuring smile and whispered to me that i will be fine. I felt happy to have him and smiled at him as well.

Here we go.

it's been a while huh?