Chapter 20

WARNING: Yoonmin smuty smut smuuuuuut

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung w- aaa... what are you doing?"

I whispered into his ear, "i'm gonna make it official that you're mine baby" I bit his ear and once he moaned i pushed him down harshly on the bed and attacked him with butterfly kisses on his neck as the sound of his moans filled the room.

"Aaaaa... H-hyung...shit......aaaahhhhhh"

Still on the bed I striped myself till i was in boxers and once i was done i did the same to Jimin but his boxers were pink. PINK. So i completely lost it on him.

I gave him a rough kiss, rubbing his hard on through his pink boxers and pinching his sensitive nipples. He was a moaning mess under me.

Once i get impatient i ripped his boxers off of him and licked the pre cum off of his dick. I go from kissing his lips down to his dick over and over again sucking hard on some places and he lost his mind.

I swirl my tongue around his dick trying to make this as pleasurable as possible for him as he arches his back and grips the sheets on the bed.

I take off my boxers and Jimin starts ranting in shock. "W-What the fuck is that even gonna fit?!"

I laughed and reassured him, "Yes baby it'll fit. It's gonna feel uncomfortable at first but it will get better i promise, just relax and let me do my job."

I pick Jimin up and turn him around so that his back is facing my chest and his ass is right in front of me.

I get on top straddling him and position myself at his entrance, "Tell me when your ready baby boy..."

Jimin's POV

Yoongi straddles me from behind and i can feel his member poking my entrance.  Yoongi warns me, "Tell me when your ready baby boy..."

I pause for a moment and prepare, "G-Go"

With that word Yoongi pushes his dick into my pink puckered hole causing me to moan.

Yoongi's POV

I am going slowly for my baby to get used to my size and what he says next has me in complete shock. "H-Harder hyung f- fuck me harder."

That sentence drove me crazy. "A-Are you sure."

"F-Fuck yes."

That did it for me.

I began thrusting myself into Jimin roughly and causing him to moan and scream over and over again.  I sucked and bit down on the back of his neck again while whispering the word "mine" along with the rhythm of each thrust making Jimin go insane.  He gripped onto the sheets till his knuckles turned white.  The bed was creaking and sweat was coming down the both of us.  I held his wrists in place as he kept trying to squirm away. 

I kept grunting not caring how loud i was being.  This feels so fucking good.

Jimin stoped moaning since he was biting his lip hard trying not to be loud and i got mad.  I gave him a tight slap on the ass and yelled at him,  "I wanna hear you!!!" I pulled his hair causing him to moan extremely loud.

Jimin's POV

I was crying from the intense pleasure and oversensitivity and once i couldn't handle it anymore Yoongi hit my prostate which made me scream out and cum on the bed and my chest, "DADDY!!!!"

I went limp as Yoongi continued fucking me without a care in the world. He finally after several hard thrusts cummed into me and pulled out collapsing right next to me panting hard.

"Baby... *pants* that was....... so good."

I turned to my side away from Yoongi feeling a bit sad. "Baby whats wrong, did i hurt you?" I just shook my head no and stayed looking at the wall staying away from him.

He turned my body to face him and he gasped seeing me crying.  "What is it baby? Did i do something wrong? Tell me what happened."

I continued crying, "Do you still love me?"

Yoongi looked shocked and confused, "Jimin what do you mean???"

I chocked back a sob, "Well... we had sex. You got what you wanted from me. Are you gonna leave me now? Do you still love me?"

Yoongi's POV

Oh my god bless this adorable innocent angel!!!

"Jimin i haven't gotten what i wanted from you yet... I want to have a baby with you... I want us to grow old together... i also want us to die together and be together forever in heaven Jimin. So no. I haven't gotten what i wanted from you. I'll always need you and always be here with you. And yes i still love you. I love you so much my cute little baby." I kissed his nose and he cried more.

"Baby why are you still crying?" I began to laugh.

"I don't know!" He kept crying i thought it was so cute.

"Let's sleep now baby." I turn him back to the side he was in before and i cuddle him from behind. He began snoring lightly.

He's so cute.

I whisper in his ear before going to sleep as well, "I hope your pregnant now baby." I said it rubbing his tummy.  I snuggle my face into his neck and we both sleep exhausted.

DUUUUUUDE I LITERALLY CANT RN!!  So me and my friend made this chapter together but it was mostly her so go follow her cause she has good books believe me 😉 maraya14 Twitter: dollardollarrr